Chapter 23 (MAICA)

The group was eating here at Maxx's Restaurant while waiting for Dixie's coming. Grey, Maica, Mae, Sadie, and Kegan sat quietly on their table. Mae and Sadie kept looking at each other as they whisper about these two boys that they were with right now. This day was supposed to be another day with Maica, Mae and Sadie. However, Maica told Mae and Sadie about the meeting and it would be safer if the two of them come with her so that Yves won't come back to Maica's house and do something violently. Because this time, Maica's with girls.

"So, what's your order? I'll pay." Kegan asked all of us.

"How rich are you?" Maica asked.

The waitress handed us the menu. It was Kegan's idea that they'll be eating here in Maxx's Restaurant. The others can't even afford for this but, Kegan can.

"Just the average rich. Don't mind the price, just order." Kegan said as he smiled.

Everyone shrugged and then they said their orders.

"We'll have a whole chicken." Kegan said.

"Sizzling Tofu." Maica said.

"I'll just share with Maica." Mae said.

"Kare-kare!" Sadie said.

"That's all we're going to order." Grey said.

"You don't want to order something?" Sadie asked.

"We've already ordered enough. We might not even finish them all." Grey said.

"Then how about Dixie?" Maica asked.

"Hmm, I don't know what order she likes but, let's just wait for her." Grey said.

Maica shrugged and then she reclined on her seat. Kegan then smiled at the waiter and nodded as the order was repeated to make sure that everything is ordered. After that, the waiter nodded and then went back to his station to give the chefs the orders.

"Hi Maica!" Someone greeted her.

Everyone looked at where the voice came from and then they saw Dixie. Dixie sat with them and then Kegan called the waiter again.

"What do you want to eat?" Kegan asked.

"I'll share with you guys, the serving here is quite large." Dixie said.

"Okay then." Kegan said and then the waiter went back to his station.

"So, what are we gonna talk about?" Dixie asked.

"It's about Yves. How are we going to stop him?" Maica said.

"One thing for sure is that, we should know his family. I bet Yves' dad doesn't even know what his son is doing. His father is at Manila and he owns the Freebies Bar. But I'm not sure if he's still in Manila." Kegan said.

Maica noticed that Dixie had a change of facial expression. Maica set aside the feeling and then went back to listening Kegan.

"You think, we should talk to him?" Grey asked.

"Yeah and Yves owes me a lot of money. He won't even pay and he threatens to kill me if I keep on reminding him about his dept. So I stopped and tried to live my normal life, until Maica came. I'm actually excited about this idea that we're going to bring down Yves." Kegan said as he took a sip from his glass of water.

"Does anyone here know the schedule of Yves's dad?" Maica asked.

"Apparently, we're gonna have to find that out on our own." Kegan said.