Chapter 1 (MAICA)

"You did nothing but brought misery to your own life!" Maica's Dad scolded.

"I'm sorry Dad.." Maica apologized as tears shed from her eyes.

"I shouldn't have let you date with that egregious guy." Maica's Dad was so pissed and he pushed his daughter to the ground.

"Stop it already!" Maica's elder sister Mara interfered and hugged her little sister.

"Don't hurt your own daughter Antonio!" Maica's mom held Maica's dad back.

"I'm sorry Maica. Just promise me you won't do the same mistake again." Maica's dad calmed down a bit.

"I promise Dad."

And then her Dad went outside and left.

"I can understand my Dad though." Maica admitted.

"But that was harsh. Pushing you to the ground and please don't do the same mistake again Maica." Mara said.

"I'll try to avoid falling in love again."

Maica was very sure when she said those words.

Maica's dad scolded Maica that day for falling in love because she's always being played. It's like she hasn't prepared herself to be in pain. Whenever she gets hurt, she isolates herself and abandons her studies. Eventually this time after several months, she decided to never fall again and finally decided that she was too young.

Here in school, Maica finally started to live like a new person. I mean literally, a new person. She changed her personality, attitude, or anything that relates to emotion or any social stuff. She still has her friends to be with though.

"Hey lady." A guy stood next to Maica as she gets her stuff from her locker.

"The hell you want?" Maica replied.

"Acting all tough here are we," The guy scoffed and tried to grab Maica's wrist. "I hope you regret what you said."

Maica grabbed the guy's arm first before the guy could even strangle her.

"Don't mess with me boy. Don't wait for me to kick your balls you son of a bitch." Maica answered while she glares at the guy with eyes that are so terrifying.

The guy looked so terrified he ran away.

"You know, you don't have to do that." Mae said to Maica.

"I have to, I'm sick of playing games with these creatures you call guys." Said Maica.

Mae is Maica's best friend since they were in kindergarten. They've achieved a lot since they've always helped each other. But of course they never cheated on any tests since both of these students are pretty clever.

Mae's favorite moment was when they were doing their TLE project since Mae and Maica are a good combination when it comes to cooking. They always had the high grades when sir Ian gives an activity especially in real cooking. But enough of that.

"Why is it that you have to be so rude with any guy you see?" Asked Mae.

"It's because they gave me nothing but scars and my parents told me to never fall in love again." Maica said coldly.

"I'll just see you after class, Bye Maica!" Mae said and left Maica as Maica walks inside her classroom.

Maica can't forget the words of her parents in her head. It was full of horror even though Maica agreed to their decision. You can say that Maica's tough on the outside but in the inside, she might really be soft. But that's so buried deep inside that she can't even express it anymore.