Chapter 9 (MAICA)

Weekend already ended and today's a new week to start, basically saying today's Monday. Isabella already left and she said her goodbye's and went to Manila. Anyway, here's what's happening with our protagonists. Maica heard that they we're going to have a new classmate today and everyone was just so excited just to know that person. Well, it's not everyday you get to have a new classmate. It happens really rare though.

"I heard rumors that our new classmate's a girl." said Dixie.

"Really?" Maica tried to think about who the girl would be.

"You know we shouldn't be talking about that right now since this is a secret from us and we just learned about this from Cyrus." Kyle said.

Cyrus knows everything that happens and a lot of people entrusts him with secrets. But when it comes to something really personal, he just won't share it unless it's really necessary to do so and it would really help the JnF to have the information.

Our new classmate would be coming tomorrow though and Cyrus just can't wait. He's always hyper when new things come just like this.

"Sshh, Sir Alex's coming!" Raiden yelled inside the classroom and everyone went back to their respective places.

Sir Alex came in and looks like it's time for that partner thing that sir Alex wanted them to do.

"Good morning class! I will now discuss the activity that you're going to do." Sir Alex now started.

Yves sat next to then I rolled my eyes instantly just to show how I'm so pissed just to see this guy but I have to do something good unless we might not pass this activity because sir's face is just so serious.

"This activity will be counted as your Performance Task so please cooperate with your partner and do good." Sir Alex said.

That's the last thing Maica wanted to do right now. She doesn't even have the intention to cooperate with Yves after what happened. This guy is just so obsessive.

"Look I'm sorry for what happened." Yves explained.

"Hey you two! Stop dating over there and listen to me for a while." Sir Alex said and everyone in the classroom were like hoity-toity right now and it's just so annoying for Maica.

Maica facepalmed and she just kept silent for the whole time Yves was trying to talk to Maica. She was constantly listening to the discussion like a regular student and then sir Alex gave them time to think about what they're gonna do. The main idea for the project is, you have to report on what you would do in a place where you're alone with your partner. So, they had to go to out so they can accomplish their reports. If you were to write something on your report that is based on a story, say goodbye to your grade. Sir Alex is a bookworm after all so he'll know that.

"I know where to go." Yves said.

Maica kept silent and looked at Kyle's direction.

Kyle's partnered with Dixie and looks like they're having a good time.

Wait, am I jealous? Maica asked herself in her mind.

"Hey!" Yves tried to get Maica's attention and Maica finally looked at Yves.

"Sorry, let's get to business." Maica said.

Yves explained everything and Maica didn't care where they would end up at since she doesn't give a shit. Yves said that they were going to do a picnic.

-=-

It's already lunch time and everything's just the way as it used to be. But, Maica and her friends just sat on a new table with the JnF right now and it seems like they've already welcomed us but Maica and the others are not that much going with them because they wouldn't like to be the so called "feeling close" people like the others do.