Reunited

"Hello?"

"Hey Ben, it's John. How would you feel to be back in the band?"

"Oh my god!" He laughed. "Yes!"

A big grin grew on his lips. "Great! Stop by my place, everybody is here!"

"I'll be right over." He hung up.

"Guys, Ben is back!"

"Awesome!" Jen shouted.

"Yay!" Korey said with a big smile.

.....
There was a knock on the Cooper's door. The couple rushed to the door. John opened the door and there stood Ben.

Smiles grew on their faces. "Hey!" They all said and gave out hugs.

The Cooper's moved out of the way, so Ben can enter the house.

Jen was busy preparing chicken salad sandwiches.

Ben walked in the kitchen. He made Jen jump. "Oh my god!" She stopped what she was doing and she gave him a big hug. "I've missed you so much!"

"Me too!" He broke the hug. "I'll let finish what you're doing." He left the kitchen and joined the Cooper's in the living room. "So you guys lost another guitarist?" He took a seat in the recliner.

"Yeah, he actually quit because a girlfriend of his died," John replied.

"That's too bad. I'm happy to be back! I've missed you guys."

"We missed you too," Korey said.

Jen came walking into the living room carrying a tray of sandwiches. She placed it on the coffee table and she sat on the L shaped couch.

Everybody grabbed a sandwich. "So I guess I can uncancele the shows," John said as he pulled out his phone.

"Ben, we made a few new records since you've been gone," Korey said.

"Oh? Well I better get to learning them."

"Yeah, we got you covered. John and I actually have some music sheets that you could study and we all can practice."

"Yeah, I'd like that!"

John got off the phone. "All the shows are back on! We have a show next week. So Ben, you gotta learn fast!"

"Yay! I guess Ben will have to study and play right now," Jen said as she was playing with one of her strands of hair.

"Oh right! Now I gotta remember where I put it," John said as he hopped off the couch and he disappeared down the hallway.

A/N: It's funny how when I first became a Panhead in 2012 and I found out that Ben left the band.