Chill Day

A few days later...

The band has been busy with shows and interviews.

Today the band have a day off, they really don't real like doing anything. They're just chilling at the Cooper's house watching TV.

John was checking his tweeter. "Uh guys, Panheads are shipping Ben and Jen." He gave a goofy grin.

"What?!" Jen asked with shock.

"Not that rumor again," Ben said, annoyed.

Then John's phone suddenly rang. The gang took their eyes off the TV and looked at John.

"Hello?"

The band watched his face expression as he listened to the person on the other end.

"Another interview? For what?"

The band looked at each other and exchanged glances.

"Alright, thank you. Bye." He hung up with a disappointing sigh.

"What happened?" Korey asked.

"The webcast wants to know if Ben and Jen are official."

"We went through that in 2011! Why again?" Jen asked still shocked.

"Jen and I are not a thing. So why do they need to know?" Ben asked.

"Dunno, I guess they just want to make things clear. Anyway, the guy wants to tape you saying that you're not together, so it can be posted on media websites," John said.

"So when's this 'interview'?" Korey asked.

"Next week."

"Oh what joy," Jen said sassily.

"John, we haven't had a date in awhile."

"Oh right! Where do you want to go?"

"I was thinking out to the movies."

"Yeah, sure! Sounds good to me!" John smiled and he hopped off the couch. "And you two do whatever you want, just don't burn the place down."

"We won't, we can make cookies or brownies," Jen said.

"Make sure to put Dr. Pepper in those brownies," John said as he did a silly face and left the house with his wife.