I Just Want to Kiss you

Jen had her head resting on Ben's shoulder with her eyes closed, fast asleep.

A smile grew on his face and he stroked her blonde locks.

Her hair was soft and long. He always wanted to stroke it, today was his chance.

Why can't we be together? Panheads ship us together. Why can't she see us being in a relationship? I love her so much.

Ben's shoulder began numb. He wanted to move it, but he didn't want to awake the angel.

Then his arm began to hurt. He moved it a little and he winced.

Jen fluttered her brown eyes open and she sat quickly, realizing that she fell asleep on her best friends shoulder. "I'm sorry."

Ben shook his arm as if to wake it up. "Nah, it's fine."

"So is there anything else you'd like to do?"

"Just sitting here with you is all I want."

Jen's cheeks flashed a bright red.

They both looked each other in the eyes. The blonde boy smirked and he slowly leaned in. Now it's his chance to finally kiss her.

But then the door of the house opens and the Cooper's walk in. "We're back!" Korey shouted as if if interrupt whatever they're doing.

John sniffed the air. "It sure does smell good!"

"I think we all should practice for a show for next week," Korey suggested.

"I guess we could do that," Doggy replied, stuffing a brownie in his mouth.