It Needs To Stop

The three entered the house. Seth rose from the couch. "I can't  believe you replaced me with this dork. I bet he doesn't even know how to play the Unleashed songs."

"Yeah I can, and I'm still learning."

"To meet Skillet's qualifications you have to know every one of their  songs. Which you don't even know one whole album."

Korey placed her hand behind his back. "It's time you  leave." She directed him to the door.

"I will be back," he gave Ben a dirty look and he quickly left the house, he didn't want to see an angry Korey.

"What's with him?" Ben asked.

"It's because I told him, he's not stable to return."

"Ben, don't worry about him," Korey reminded him and gave him a reassuring smile.

Ben nodded. "I'm not worried. Does he think that he's being replaced?"

John shook his head. "But that's not the case and he knows he's not being replaced. You're only here until Seth gets better."

"Jen, do you want to help me with dinner?" Korey asked.

"Of course!" She replied with a smile and followed her into the kitchen.

Ben sat on the couch and he pulled out his phone. He went to check on his Twitter.

He had a few notifications. He tapped on the bell and he read the messages it was from Seth, he tagged him in his posts. He tapped on the post to read the whole tweet.

@benkascia  stole my job away from me!

I can't believe John Cooper replaced me with @benkasica! He probably sucks at guitar. So Panheads, who's better me or Ben? 

Skilletsaves: I like you both. I sure missed Ben and I'm glad he's back in the band!

Iam_apeanunt: I'm so glad Ben is back! :)

Panheads_rock: Ben doesn't suck at guitar. You and him are awesome at it!

(Those are just random usernames I came up with)

Ben couldn't believe what he was reading. This guy can't be real.

He deiced to make a tweet.

Guys, just ignore @morrisonseth. He's just being childish and I didn't take his job away from him.

He closed the app and put his phone back in his pocket and he shook his head with a sigh. John looked at him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just Seth. You should see what he said on Twitter."

Ben watched John's face as he read the tweets. "He's gone too far."

"I wish he could stop."

"That's why I'm going to send him a message," John replied.

"Dinner is ready!" Korey shouted, setting the table.

Could Seth be in love with me? Is that why he's acting like this?