Ben and Jen

"Ben!" Jen stepped out into the evening air; it was bright out because the sun is starting to go down for the day.

She walked down the road to look for her boyfriend. "Ben"! She shouted once again.

A male stopped in his tracks and he turned on his heel and look toward the shouting. "Jen?"

She ran over to him. "Why'd you leave?"

"They're going to get rid of me for good."

"Ben, don't say that."

"Jen, John and Korey want Seth back, they don't want me."

Jen stepped in front of Ben and she placed her hands on his shoulders. "Don't say that." She looked at him deep in his eyes. "That's not true."

"Maybe I'm just afraid I may not see you again."

Those words tucked at her heartstrings and her deep brown eyes grew with water. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she pulled him into a long deep kiss.

Ben wrapped his arms around her waist and he deepened the kiss. The two couldn't imagine without one another. They gotta make the most of it before he has to go. He pulled out of the kiss and he glared at Jen, she had tears running down her cheeks. "Jen, I won't lose you. I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too." She wiped the tears off her face with her hands. "I don't want you to go. I need you in my life."

"I know. I won't go, I will start right here with you, I promise."

She nodded. "Okay." She gave him a tight hug as if she doesn't want him to ever leave her.

He pulled her close. "I love you so much." He repeated over and over.

Jen loved hearing those words, it always gave her comfort and it made her forget about the world around her.

"There you two are!" Korey shouted as the two broke out of the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Jen asked.

Korey walked over to them. "Ben, I'm sorry if Seth seemed rude. He lost his ex girlfriend. Don't take it personal."

"Are you going to get rid of me?" Ben asked.

Korey let out a sigh and she gave them a smile. "Seth isn't ready to return. He's on s lot of medication, he does drugs and he drinks. So you're stuck with us for awhile."

A big smile grew big on the couple's faces. "Thank you!" Ben said as he gave Korey a hug.

Korey smiled. "You're welcome."

"Why is Seth here?" Jen asked.

"He moved back in town and he wanted to see if he wanted to get back in the band."

"Was he disappointed that you told he couldn't return?" Jen asked.

"We didn't tell him that. I think Doggy is right now."

"Doggy, haven't heard that name in awhile."

The girls chuckled. "I'm glad you're back, we missed you."'

"I missed you guys a lot."

"I think we should head back, it's getting dark," said the British girl.

They friends turned on their heel and they walked their way back.