Chapter 14:

Chapter 14:

(Ellie's POV)

I was currently on the phone hours later since being trapped in the mansion with Harry and the rest of the vampires and Lucca was asking me question after question.

"What am I having for dinner?" He asked not really understanding the situation I was in at the moment. Jake was on his way to me once I began the phone call, leaving Lucca with my mother who had appeared whilst I were here.

"I don't know Lucca." I said before he interrupted me. I felt terrible being in this situation, I should be at home with him and not on the phone. I looked up at Harry who was playing on something on his phone. He ran me up to this living room type place, locked the door so he could protect me until it was over.

"Oh guess what nan nan bought me? She bought me a dinosaur." He said sounding excitable. At this hour I wasn't surprised, he needed to get to bed otherwise he's going to be useless tomorrow.

"That's nice, what kind?" I asked.

"T-rex. I'm going to call him Rexer." He said.

"Rexer?" I asked surprised he hadn't called him rexy or something like that?

"Yep. Nan nan wants to call him dexter and I wanted rexy so nan nan came up with it." He explained.

"It's a nice name. Speaking of Nan, could you put her on please? I'll speak to you tomorrow okay? Love you. Get yourself to bed okay?" I said. I could hear Lucca huff as he left the phone and passed me on.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey thanks for looking after him." I said grateful.

"It's okay honey. I'm going to put Lucca to bed now so I'll talk to you more tomorrow okay?" She said.

"That's okay. Bye." I said before we hung up. I put the phone next to me on the sofa and looked straight ahead of me.

"Your kid can talk." Harry commented sarcastically still looking down at his phone.

"Bite me." I commented making him put his phone down.

"Trust me there are a lot of people out there who would if you said that any louder." He said making me snigger.

"But seriously he sounds like a good kid." He said smiling.

"Yeah he is. He's really smart, he's going through that phase where he's correcting things you say." I spoke.

"Just like his mother then." He said. I looked at him and the way he was looking at me, it was as if it were when we were together, and he looked relaxed. It was good to see.

"So what did I miss when I died?" I asked starting up a conversation.

"Well a lot of resurrection rituals, a few meltdowns, an attack from your dad was a nice surprise." He said.

"My dad?" I asked wondering what he was talking about.

"Yeah, starting shooting me with arrows. He wanted to kill me. Ophelia came and stopped him, don't worry he's not dead he's asleep." He explained. A growing concern for my father's safety began in the pit of my stomach.

"Where Ophelia's concerned, I'll be worried." I commented. For a strange moment, Harry took my hand into his to comfort me making my attention face him.

"He's going to be fine." He stated making me relax a little. That was until Harry's attention directed to the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked remembering that face.

"Jake's here" He stated making me slide my hand away from Harry's. I jumped up suddenly and went to the door. Harry had vampire sped to the door stopping me.

"Are you crazy? They'll kill you." He warned.

"I'm going to see my husband Harry." I stated pushing past him. As I walked past the vampires, I felt their glare onto me. But what I could also feel was Harry's presence behind me making sure I were safe. Reaching the open door, I saw Jake standing there.

"Ellie" He said leaning on the invisible wall.

"Jake." I said. I placed my hand flat on the wall half smiling, I was happy to see him but sad that I couldn't be with him. He placed his hand on the same place where my hand would be and smiled back.

"Why is she doing this?" He asked

"I have a feeling she's going to do it to the wolves and the witches. It's clever actually. Trap all of the supernatural beings, it makes it easier to cast the spell." I explained.

"Are you okay in there?" He asked worried about my wellbeing.

"I'll be fine. They have the blood from the bar to feed off before they target me." I spoke.

"Have you kept control?" He asked concerned about my new wolf side.

"I've been fine" I said lowering my hand. He followed my action still keeping eye contact.

"She's thinks she's going to win Jake but I just can't let that happen." I stated getting annoyed with the fact that Ophelia had this power over me.

"But she will kill you." He replied not liking what I said.

"But if I don't then a lot of innocent people are going to die, and I'm sick of her controlling us." I said. I turned around to look at the vampires.

"This is what she does" I said pointing at them.

"She thinks she can do what she wants and has no repercussions." I carried on.

"You can't do anything from in there Ellie." He stated.

"Actually I can." I stated.

"Ellie we can't" Harry interrupted the conversation.

"What?" I asked wondering why he was getting involved in a private conversation.

"See. For once I agree with Harry." Jake said taking sides.

"What if I generate the power from my blood line, the vampires, the wolves and the witches? Get the witches and the wolves to transfer the power to the spell that's keeping us here and generate that power and the power I have now." I said making a plan.

"I'm trying to end this; you can't tell me you don't want to either." I said making a compelling argument. I looked at both Harry and Jake as they thought about it.

"Okay" Jake murmured not seeming happy about it.