Character Description

Will Schuester- Glee Club director and Spanish teacher. He is married to Emma Pillsbury Schuester and has four kids.
Sue Sylvester- Head Coach for the Cheerios. She is a single mother and has five kids.
Rachel Schuester- Youngest daughter of Emma and Will. She is known as "The Diva", who enjoys the spotlight and is sometimes known as bossy and spotlight hog.
Finn Slyvester- The oldest son of Sue. He is known as the nice, sometimes goofy quarterback of the football team.
Kurt Slyvester- The second youngest son of Sue. He is known as the fashionable, flamboyant gay teen.
Blaine Schuester- The second oldest son of Emma and Will. He is handsome and a heartthrob who is also gay.
Quinn Slyvester- The second oldest daughter of Sue. She has a twin brother named Sam. She is known as a mean, rude head cheerleader who is also referred as the "Young Sue".
Noah "Puck" Schuester- The oldest son of Will and Emma. He is known as the cocky, arrogant womanizer.
Sam Sylvester- The middle son of Sue. His twin sister is Quinn, who is a few minutes older than him. He is known as the dorky, sweet jock at the end of the story but at the beginning he is a rude, self-centered jock.
Santana Schuester- The second youngest daughter of Will and Emma. She is known as the typical high school cheerleader. She is witty and competitive. She is a lesbian.
Brittany Sylvester- The youngest daughter of Sue. She is known as the quirky, dumb cheerleader. She is a bisexual.
Emma Pillsbury Schuester- Emma is the wife of Will Schuester. She has four kids. She is the guidance counselor at William McKinley High School.