Phase 1 of Operation Destroy the Glee Club

(Quinn's P.O.V)
Me and Sam had a devious plan to destroy the Glee Club by throwing slushies in their faces. On Friday morning, we went to the bulletin board where the club info was posted and looked to see who made Glee Club. Rachel Schuester. Obviously Man Hands made it since her dad is director of Glee Club. Mercedes Jones. I have no idea who that is. Artie Abrams. Oh Cripples. That is so cute that he made Glee Club. Tina Cohen Chang. Isn't that the Goth Asian girl with the stutter. How can she sing with that stutter? They must be desperate for members. Really desperate. And Kurt Slyvester. Kurt Slyvester! What? That traitor. Joining the loser squad just because mom wouldn't let him be a Cheerio. Pathetic. Oh well looks like we are making five blue facial slushies just for them. I called Sam and told him the targets and he gathered some of his football buddies to attack them.

(Cut to Sam's P.O.V)
"Hey Rachel." I told her. "I love that skirt. Is that vintage?" I asked her. "Um yeah. I think." She said. I then threw a slushy in her face. "That is the ugliest effing skirt I've ever seen." I said, laughing with my football buddies. "See ya later Glee loser." I yelled. Me and my football buddies laughed. We then saw Artie Abrams rolling up the hall. "Hit me with another one." I asked them. They handed me another slushy just as Artie rolled up to us. "Hey Cripples." I told him. "Please don't hurt me." He said. "Take anything you want, just leave me alone." I smiled at him. "Oh Artie, we aren't gonna hurt you." I told him. "Really?" He asked. "Sike." I said, throwing a slushy in his face. We laughed and high fived each other. "Bye Bye Gleek." I said, walking away with my football buddies. We then saw Mercedes Jones and Tina Cohen Chang walking arm and arm down the hall. "Karofsky help me with this one." I told Karofsky. We took our slushies and threw them at their faces. "Boom." I said, high fiving Karofsky. "Two Gleeks with one stone." I said. We walked off just as Mercedes was about to attack us. Just one more target. My baby brother Kurt. I smiled when I saw him sticking his stuff in his locker. "Our last target." I told them as they handed me another slushy. I walked up to him. "Hey Porcelina." I said in my best feminine voice. "Don't you just look fabulous today." The football guys laughed. Kurt gave me a look. "Sam, I told you that my dumpster times are the beginning of school and the end of school." Kurt said. "I know I just wanted to give you a surprise." I told him. "Like what?" He said, giving me a confused look. I pulled the slushy out from behind my back and threw it in his face. "That's for being a traitor and joining the Glee Club." I told him. We laughed and walked off. That should make them want to quit for sure.