Puck Joins Glee.

Puck's POV

    After that bomb-tastic performance that the Glee Club put on Friday, I decided that I would become a part of the Glee Club.

(Cut to the Glee Choir Room)

"No way in hell." Mercedes exclaimed, as I stood at the center of the choir room with dad standing next to me. "We can not have Noah Schuester in Glee Club. I mean I was fine with San and Britts....." Mercedes said. "What about me?" Finn asked her. "Eh....." She said, while Finn gave her a confused look. "What I was saying was that Puck always use to pick on people like us, what makes you think he's not going to do it again?" Mercedes asked dad.

"Listen Jones, I'm not going to pick on you guys anymore. I'm here to be a part of your glee club because your performance Friday rocked. I know you guys don't have enough members and you guys need me. So either take me or leave me." I exclaimed, crossing my arms. There was few long seconds of silence before Mercedes piped up and said "ugh....fine. You can join glee club."

  "Ok then, let's get this started by allowing Noah Schuester to take the class with his audition song." Dad exclaimed, sitting down next to Rachel.

"Ok, I'll be singing Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. Hit it." I said, pointing to the band geeks.

Puck:
Where it began, I can't begin to knowin'
But then I know it's growin' strong
Was in the spring, and spring became the summer
Who'd've believed you'd come along?

Hands, touching hands
Reaching out
Touching me, touching you

Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined
To believe it never would

Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
Oh, I've been inclined
To believe it never would
Oh, no, no...

  I finished the song by sitting next to Mercedes, giving her a big tooth grin. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms as everyone clapped for my bad-ass performance.

  "That was incredible, Puck. Thank you very much." Dad said, clapping his hands as he stood at the centre of the choir room. "Ok as you know this afternoon, we will be have our first ever diva off starring Rachel Schuester and Kurt Slyvester in the auditorium at 3:30 pm. Everyone should be present." We all rolled our eyes. Rachel gave Kurt a competitive smirk. Well this is going to be good.