Hello Puckasaurus

(Puck's P.O.V)
The name's Noah but people call me Puck but the ladies call me the Puckasaurus. I don't know why people call me Puck. I guess it's because of my insane hockey skills. That's right ladies. I play hockey. Even though I play hockey, I like football better. That's why I'm on the McKinley High School football team or The Titans. I hang with the coolest guys in school. Finn Hudson and Sam Evans and the other guys on the football team. I'm best friends with Finn and Sam but mostly Finn. I've known Finn since middle school and then he introduced me to his little bro, Sam. We are what you would call "The Three Amigos". We cause lots of trouble and throw nerds in dumpsters. Sam has been really interested in the Glee Club. Not like wanting to join but like wanting to stuff them Porta Johns and flipping them over. It's really fun. You should try it sometime. I realise that my dad is the director of the Glee Club and that my sister joined it but honestly if they want to be a part of something as lame as the Glee Club, then their asses are grass. I don't have time to dance and sing to show tunes and put on feather boas and drag queen outfits. I'm a Puckasaurus for crying out loud. The ladies don't fantasise over a guy who listens to show tunes. At least, the girls in Lima, Ohio don't. If I wanted to be a part of RuPaul's Drag Race then I would have joined already. My dad and sister and the rest of those Gleeks need to learn that Glee Club is not cool and it never will be.