Chapter Eight

Three years later
Nyx

"Nyx," I heard a male voice whisper as a kiss as soft a feather was felt on my shoulder as his hand slowly moved down my bare back. "Beautiful," he whispered as he kissed my other shoulder making me smile as I kept my eyes closed and faced away from him. He moved his lips down my back as I felt his hands on the back of my thighs gently squeezing before moving his hands up on my sides before flipping me over on my back causing me to let out a laugh.

"Pretending we're sleeping now are we?" Zack asked me as he smiled and straddled me moving his hands up to hold my wrists before allowing his lips to connect with my neck causing me to giggle loudly. "Damn," he said against my neck as he kissed me again, "Such a beautiful laugh," he smiled before biting my neck gently and sucking. I know that I'm a fast healer, but these neck marks stay for an entire freaking day.

"No," I groaned knowing that Bella would question about it and make my life a living hell. Zack never allows me out of the house without marking me, especially when Avery is around, he still hasn't forgiven Avery for what he did three years ago.

"Shh.." he whispered against my neck as his hand moved up to my right breast and started to rub my nipple causing a groan to escape my lips. He kissed my jaw moving up to my chin as he rubbed my nipple causing my pussy to become a wet mess.

"Zack," I whispered before his lips met mine kissing me roughly the same time his hand travelled downwards and rubbed my clit causing me to rub against his hand. I wanted him. I needed him so bad. He pulled away biting my bottom lip hard before he pushed a finger into me keeping eye contact before pushing another finger in.

"How does that feel Nyx?" he whispered as he kept his eyes on me as he slipped his fingers in and out of me causing me to groan louder.

"Good," I whispered breathless, "So fucking good."

He smiled and kissed my stomach as I arched my back gripping the sheets behind me. I could feel myself drawing closer and closer as the heat between my legs got hotter as I bit down hard on my bottom lip drawing blood. He moved down to between my legs pulling out his fingers and replacing them with his tongue moving up and down my pussy causing me to scream out in pleasure before he stuck his tongue in.

I pushed my hands through his hair keeping his head there as he continued his amazing torture on me as I came with his name on my lips struggling to breathe. He pulled out his tongue and licked one last time before he sat up smiling.

"How was that?" he asked me as he licked his lips causing me to blush as I struggled to regain my breath.

I smiled and licked my lips as he moved over me looking down at me, "You want to know how it felt?" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes," he whispered as he leaned closer to me.

I smiled and moved my hands down to his waist pulling up his t-shirt and taking it off revealing his muscular figure then moved my hands down to the waistband of the beach shorts he wore pushing them down slowly. "It felt so amazing," I whispered seductively, "I don't think that there is anyone capable of what you just did to me," his pants were down and I could feel his hard member against my front, "It made me so wet..." I whispered as his eyes became dark with lust, "I want more," I bit my bottom lip gently, "So..." I moved my hands up his back, "Much... more."

He kissed me roughly as he stuck his dick into me and started to move in and out quickly causing me to wrap my legs around him as the head board banged against the wall. I could feel his tongue moving in and out my mouth stimulating what his dick was doing with my pussy causing me to groan loudly before a heat surged through my body. I dug my nails into his back feeling every thrust.

"Fuck," he whispered as he slowed down ripping me apart as I bit down hard on his neck as he came into me. I held onto him as we both breathed heavily.

"So... Good," I whispered against his neck.

"So.. Fucking... Amazing," he whispered before pulling out of me and rolling over to my side facing me and pulling me closer to him. "Good morning beautiful," he said causing me to smile and look over to him.

"Good morning handsome," I said before giggling and turning my back to him fitting perfectly into the way he laid down.

He wrapped his arm around me and placed his chin on my shoulder. "Did you sleep good?"

I licked my lips knowing that I should tell him the truth knowing that he knows the truth. He knows that I had a restless night last night. He knows that I keep having dreams of the same fucking base. The same fucking moment when I Lost him. He knows because he was there last night when I screamed out and sat up crying and begging him not to leave.

He kissed my shoulder waiting for my answer. "No," I whispered as he kissed my neck. He likes it when I'm honest with him.

"The same thing?" he asked knowing what it is. I'm not the only one who has nightmares, Zack and I aren't perfect. When we have our fights I could hear him yelling from the living room outside. Yelling my name. Screaming as a matter of fact.

I nodded as he kissed the side of my temple. "I'll be with you always Nyx, I love you."

Hearing those words. Those simple words made my heart beat fast. He loved me. "I love you too." I allowed the smile to come to my lips only to be spoiled by the annoying ringing of Zack's phone.

He kissed my cheek before pulling away from me. I turned around and smiled as I looked at his bare back as he answered his phone from the side table at the side of our bed. I loved how clean and muscular his back was. So beautiful with various tattoos marking his back and arms, whereas mine was scarred with the bullet holes and tattoos on my shoulders. His was just so perfect.

I didn't even bother to listen to his phone call and just laid on my side and watched him. I watched as his jaw clenched and unclenched which means it was a business call. I watched at the way he leaned forward on his leg as he spoke. He was so enchanting.

"Just get it done," he snapped and resting his phone down on the table. "breakfast?" he asked with a smile on his face as he stood up and stretched causing me to lick my lips at his beautiful muscular, tattooed torso and his wonderful front before he pulled back on his pants. He smiled and threw his T-shirt to me. "Like what you see?"

I laughed and shook my head as I got off the bed and turned with my back facing him and looked back at him only to see his eyes darken with desire, "Like what you see?" I giggled and walked off to the bathroom leaving him smiling like an ass in our bedroom.