1.4

{Song for this chapter; Somewhere in Neverland - All Time Low}

• Emilia's pov •

Tony shut the door behind him as I waited for him to walk into the - what I was assuming - the living room. I didn't know if everyone was in there, but most likely they were. And that was what worried me. Especially Jaime. He knew me really well when me and Tony used to date. Maybe he will remember, but maybe he won't.

"Guys," Tony said, coming up from behind me and giving me a gentle push into the living room. He must have sensed I was nervous. "Meet Emilia. Emilia, meet the guys."

They waved at me with huge smiles on their faces, muttering a hi or hello. Jaime wouldn't stop staring at me, and I started to get a bit uncomfortable, squirming in Tony's arms. Tony leaded us to the three seater couch with Jaime, the guys across from us. "That's Vic." He pointed to a guy with a snapback, backwards on top of his long hair and a silver, hoop nose ring shining. "That's Mike." Tony pointed to the other guy who was sitting across from us on the love seat. He was wearing a backwards snapback, too, with long hair. Mike's lip ring and heavy tattoos made me feel a little jealous. I've always wanted a lip ring and a lot of tattoos. I just can't afford it.

"And last but not least, Jaime," Tony spoke softly at Jaime's name, pointing to the boy with one sleeve of tattoos and a huge smile, the smile I've known forever. He waved at me, a knowing look on his face.

I smiled at all of them, waving, too. "It's nice to meet you all. You have a beautiful place, Jaime," I said slowly, a little nervous because the look on Jaime's face made me think he knew. Like he knew everything that I've done over the past two years in New York.

"Now that we know each other, let's order some pizza and play some video games!" Mike shouted, taking his phone out of his back pocket and dialling a number.

Tony moved a little closer to me, a worried look on his face. "If you don't like pizza and video games then we--"

"Are you kidding?" I interrupted loudly, a smile on my face, trying not to burst out laughing. "Who doesn't love pizza and video games?!"

The boys all cheered, all except Jaime, he just sat there, staring at me like I should scream something out to him. Hey, Jaime! I haven't seen you in years! Great to see you're in a band! Wouldn't that be at least a little suspicious? They'd think I was insane.

"Tony and I will start the video games, how about you two get the plates and napkins ready?" Vic asked, pointing to me and Jaime.

I shrugged and nodded. At least I'd get out of Jaime staring at me like I'm an animal. But then again if he comes, he'd get to stare at me even more. Fuck.

I stood up off of the couch, watching as Mike ordered the pizza on his phone, a concentrated look on his face. Walking into the kitchen, I realized I didn't know where the hell the plates and napkins are. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid--

"Here," Jaime said quietly, walking into the kitchen, reaching into a cabinet with plates and pulling a couple pieces of paper towel off of the rack. He set them on the counter as he leaned against it, crossing his arms over his chest. He began to stare at me again and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked weakly, my voice dry. "Do I have something on my face or. . .?"

Jaime closed his eyes, massaging his temples. He removed them seconds later, opening his eyes again. "Be honest and do not lie to me, okay?" I nodded, waiting for him to continue, but I already knew what was next. It was the question I was dreading for Tony - or anybody - to ask. "Are you Halley? Or do you at least know her? Because you look exactly like her and I swear to god you two could be twins."