Chapter 7

Austin's POV

Roode is suppose to lead off NXT talking about his championship win. You already know I'm going to crash his little "celebration". Roode was in the ring with a mic in his hands and the title on his shoulder. "You know, ever since I got to the WWE I was hated on and people thought that I did not belong here. Well now, everybody should know that I do. And here's proof." He said holding up the title. "Now." I told the music guy. They played my music and I walked down. I grabbed a mic from the announcer and I went in the ring. "You know, I've been thinking in my head who is coward enough to attack me from behind? Well, the answer is staring me right in the face." "Me? You think I did this?" "Cut the crap Roode. I've been here a month and somebody already takes me out? Who have I pissed off so bad that they want to jump me from behind?" "If I want you taken out, I can do it myself." He stopped short and punched me in the face. I punched him back, and we kept going at it until security split us up. It took them a few tries but they managed to keep us apart. Regal then came up on the screen. "That is no way to start an NXT show. But to be honest Roode, Thomas does have a point. You guys are going to meet at Takeover in two weeks, for the NXT Title but I know you guys want to destroy each other so there is going to be a special stipulation too. Your match at Takeover will be a Non-sanctioned match." Roode was screaming at this point. I will finally get my hands on Roode and in a Non-Sanctioned match? Well that's just icing on the cake.

I could not stop smirking when I got to the back. Storm came up to me. "So what are we going to do about this whole tag team thing?" "Don't worry about that. We are not splitting up." "Alright man. Kick Roode's ass for me." "No problem." I had interview time when I got to the back.

"So what is your reaction to what happened out there?" "Bobby Roode tried to end my career. He does not know what he's in for in two weeks. I won't die to win a wrestling match, but I'll come pretty damn close." With that I walked out. Sasha came up to me when I was done. "You sure you'll be ready for that?" "Yeah. I mean obviously I'm not one hundred percent, but by Takeover I should be pretty damn close." "Alright. Just don't kill yourself out there." I smirked. She was worried about me. "You worried about me?" She blushed. "Yeah. Just try to be careful, please." "I'll try to be careful." I said as my smirk was getting bigger by the second. "Don't worry about me though babe. Just worry about retaining your title, and we will celebrate." "Sounds good." She kissed me on the cheek and then ran off. I'm not going to have a match until Takeover, so I am going to take a week off.