Chapter 51

Austin's POV

I'm going to Smackdown tonight for the first time in a few weeks, and I'm taking Sasha with me. I left Roman and Dean back, this is between Bray and I. I truly believe that Bray had brainwashed my sister and I am going to take care of it, tonight. 

I was in the ring with Sasha with a microphone in hand. "Bray, Krista, I know that you're in the building tonight, so just come out." The lights went out and Bray's music started playing. I saw that Bray and my sister were holding hands and that had me shaking so badly. Sasha could see me so she came up to me and rubbed my back while this was happening. They both had a mic. They both got into the ring. "My big sister. Are you proud of yourself? Do you realise that you're tearing apart this family? Because that's what you're doing. I don't know what the hell Bray told you that has you believing every word that he says, but it has to stop. Now." She laughed. "Austin, by now you should realise that not you, or our parents can control what I do. And for most of the night that I was abducted, I was praying that you would burst through that door and save the day. But you didn't. All you are is a selfish son of a bitch that doesn't care about me! Bray just made me realise that. And just so you know, Bray Wyatt really turns me on!" She said smirking. Those last few comments not only had me shaking in my boots, but also it had Sasha shaking in her boots. She knows what Bray has been doing to us in our career up to this point, and she does not give a damn. She has no idea what she just did when she said that. "Oh, and Thomas, at Payback in two weeks, I challenge you to a match, for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship." I took a deep breath. "You're on. I accept." He smirked. "On two conditions. One if I win, you get the hell out of my sister's life. " He nodded and my sister did too. "And two. I choose the type of match it is." He nodded. "It's going to be in a match that you can't win and a match that I can't lose. At Payback our championship match will be an I Quit match!" He simply laughed. My sister raised the mic to her lips. "And Sasha Banks, my brothers beautiful girlfriend. I challenge you to a match." "Woah, woah, woah, woah. You can't wrestle. You may think I don't care about you, but the bottom line is this. You're my sister and I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. You have zero training and I'm not going to let her loose on you." "Cut the shit." (She's lucky she's not contracted, yet. I can't get away with something like that.) "You don't give a damn about me and you never did. And you're wrong. I do have some training. Bray here has been teaching me a little move he likes to call, the Sister Abigail." She smirked again. Sasha looked at me and I nodded. Sasha grabbed a microphone. "You know what, fine. I will face you at Payback, but that little Sister Abigail move, it's not going to win you the match. At Payback our match will be a submission match!" They both just laughed as the lights went out. When they went back on, they were both gone. I'm sick of the goddamn mind games. At Payback all of my aggression will be let out as I make Bray Wyatt utter the two most humiliating words in the business.