Day 5 - Per Post, Please

Day 5 – Per post, please

My first Facebook Ads campaign was Promote Local Impressions. Which I realized later was a complete waste of time and money. It only generated about 4 Page likes and thousands of impressions. Heck, I don't need impressions. Basically, it's the number of people your page was shown to as an ad.

I actually did three idiotic campaigns at this time. The second one was Promoting Page Likes. Another waste. Only generated 7 to 9 Page likes.

My invites to my friends generated about 15 Likes. I should've just invited more friends.

The third one, was Promoting Website Clicks. You know, I linked my shopify store to the page. I think it only ended with 3 to 4 clicks. See, a complete waste. I should've known better. What's more? I should've just tried it for only a couple of days, not a week. Not that I'm sure I could run those ads for only a few days.

Now, my next set of ads was to promote posts. My first one, was also a waste. Because I realized the photos were... well, not good enough. I tried to change it or edit it, but only the words can be edited. I'm not sure. So yeah, a waste.

I did another post, and this time, it was awesome. It generated over 300 post likes. And out of those people, I invited them to like the page and got a return of about 46 Page likes.

See, I learned a lot. But this was after spending and wasting time and money. So yeah, I really went through the failure phase. Imagine if I didn't do those idiotic decisions, I would still have $30 in my bank account.

But well, that's what experience is like. You learn, you have your eyes wide open, when you have some things to lose.

I doubt one would care if he's got nothing to lose.

On Day 6, I added more products and arranged the Navigation of my store.

#9192016/928pm/ged