07

+++++++
Third Person POV
+++++++

Youngjae walked out of Willow's bedroom, glancing at things and noticing them.

He saw a photo frame sitting alone on a coffee table. He saw velvet couches, and a cluttered shoe rack by the door. Intricate light fixtures were hung above his head and he smiled when Willlow opened them, their light pouring out and reflecting in just the right places.

Willow furrowed his brows at Youngjae's amazement but shrugged it off trudging over to the kitchen.

She was in a pair of joggers, paired with a black tank top and a knitted sweater her halmoni (grandma) gave her.

She kept fidgeting with sweater, bringing it up and wrapping it around her as she felt exposed in front of the man.

She sighed giving up on the sweater before moving to get the chips and guac out of their designated spots.

"Your apartment is pretty empty" Youngjae said looking over to her after observing her house fully.

Willow simply nodded before bringing the chips and guacamole to a glass table in the room.

Youngjae gave another smile before sitting down at that table. "Did you make this guacamole?" he asked as he took a bite of the delectable snack.

"Ye" Willow replied happily taking a bit herself.

Youngjae let out a long 'mmmm' his eyes closing, and his mouth savoring the taste. He put a thumbs up as He couldn't speak with his mouth full and Willow laughed again.

It felt as If they had been friends for a while and just casually hanging out. Everything that happened before was forgotten and forgiven.

The two ate in silence after that, only the sound of the crunching of tortilla chips.

Then Willow spoke after licking her fingers one by one. "You're very persistent you know" she said recalling how she avoided him for days and he still came every everyday.

Youngjae let a small smile creep on his face as he looked down at his clean fingers as he had just finished eating as well.

He then looked up his light brown eyes meeting her dark ones. "In a good way or a bad way?"

The question hung in the disturbed air for awhile.

"What?" willow asked her brows creasing right in the middle.

"Was me being persistent a good thing or a bad thing?" Youngjae said straight faced, and serious. The boyish smile was gone and it made Willow fidget with her hands.

"I don't know yet" she said brushing her hair out of her face.

He scoffed leaning back into his chair his hair flopping a little.

"Good answer Willow - sshi" Youngjae said giving her a look that gave her the chills.

Right after that he smiled, switching expressions so quickly Willow was completely baffled.

That's when the bell rang.

Willow cleared her throat getting up but Youngjae was already to it.

"Youngjae I can get --" Willow said but Youngjae was already opening the door and she sighed in response.

I wonder if it's Anais, she might freak out if she sees us together but eh. . .

Willow walked over and stood behind Youngjae when she saw a glimpse of a man standing at her door way his arms full of roses.