10

;;

;;

Thankfully Youngjae had caught the culprit and returned Willow's purse.  As for the drunk threesome, Youngjae and Willow got everyone into Bambam's car and dropped them off before heading back to their apartment. Esther was fast asleep in the car, head on Willow's shoulder. 

To say the least, Willow was exhausted. Youngjae didn't speak at all as he was still embarrassed from what he 'attempted' to do back on the bench. 

When they got to their apartment, the two of them somehow got Esther into the elevator and down the hallway to their rooms. 

Willow opened the door and Youngjae pulled Esther along with him before laying the taller man onto the couch. He sighed looking down at the peacefully sleeping man who didn't know how much work it took to get him up here. 

Then Youngjae turned around to see Willow taking off her heels and rubbing her ankles. He hadn't noticed that this whole time she was in heels. 

At this point, Youngjae realized looking at the woman in the dim lighting of her apartment, that he had in fact fallen for her. And that he was in so deep that even being by her, he was tempted. 

No matter how much he wanted to avoid her so he didn't make any unexpected moves, he couldn't. Sighing he walked over to her before taking her hand gently and leading her to a chair. 

Willow again was surprised by the touch and was afraid he might try to kiss her again. 

"Youngjae, what -- what are you doi-" Willow cut herself off when Youngjae sat her down putting his hands on her shoulders. 

Then he crouched down by her feet and started to massage them, his palms rubbing against her heels.

Willow felt herself relax at the touch, her tensed shoulders slumping and her body as a whole sinking into the chair.

It had been a long day and she was tired. It was also nice that she had someone to massage her feet after walking around so much.

After a few minutes of Youngjae massaging her feet and Willow staring at his ebony locks of hair, Youngjae got up smiling at her.

"See ya later Will" he said yawning while scratching his head at the same time.

Willow found the scene to be cute as Youngjae's cheeks went pink and his eyes drooped from exhaustion.

"Bye Youngjae and thanks," she replied getting up "for everything."

His eyes went to the ground a chuckle leaving his lips. "Oh please I haven't done anything," he said turning around to leave.