08

;;

Willow felt something or someone poking her cheek, pulling it at random times.  

Her eyes opened wondering what time it was, when she was met with her brothers face who had a big grin on his face.

Irritation swept over her face when she remembered the unfortunate events that had went down last night.

Living with her brother was going to take time to get used to.

"Noona you're awake!" he said giddily before Willow threw him off of her.

"Yah! Don't wake me up like that! And why are you in my room Es?!" she yelled getting up and taking him by his ear.

"Ah! Ah!" he shouted as she pulled him up only by the ear.

"Say you won't do it again come in my room again. Say it!" her voice echoed through the house, anger surging through her.

Nothing like a sibling to get you worked up.

At this point Esther's face was red and contorted with pain written all over it.

"I ESTHER PARK WILL NEVER GO IN WILLOW PARK'S ROOM EVER AGAIN" the younger male practically screamed before Willow let go with a tight smile.

Holding his ear in pain, Esther's eyes met Willow's and he frowned at his older sister.

"Good. Now I need to go to Anias' house -- " Willow said picking up her laundry basket when she was cut off by her donsaeng.

"You're going to Anais' house?!" He yelled forgetting all about the pain in his ear, standing up straight.

Willow was taken back, before she remembered her brother's huge infatuation with her best friend who was three years older.

"Yes, I am. So you're going to stay here -- "

"I wanna come" Esther said his eyes wide with excitement.

"No" Willow said very sternly picking up the basket and walking out of her bedroom to the laundry room that was located next to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

Esther followed his older sister down the hallway poking at her back as if he was poking a bear. "Please. Please. Please?" he said before they reached the laundry room.

Willow huffed, irritation coming back to her slowly. She opened the machine, throwing her dirty clothes in. Turning it on she walked out of the room, her brother at her heels.

"What I'm going to do at home anyway?" Esther said as the two walked in the kitchen. He grabbed an apple that was on the table taking a bite out of it.

"Fine" Willow said wondering how She was going to handle her own children as all her life she lived with this childish idiot.

"Yay!" Esther said flinging his arms in the air before running to his sister's room to change.

Willow let her head slam on the granite counter.

;;