13

Wheein stared back at her reflection in the marble floors of the hotel she resided at

Wheein stared back at her reflection in the marble floors of the hotel she resided at. Hearing a 'ding' she looekd up to see opne elevator doors. Beside her stood Youngjae, her neighbor for a month now. He walked into the elvator and she followed him, moving to the side so he could press the elevator buttons and choose their floor. Since they had walked out of the hospital she began to just stare at things. The crack in the sidewalk, the lipstick on the receptionists teeth, and now Youngjae's lean arm. She could almost trace out each vein in his arm and noticed that his arm had lost a lot of chubs. Her eyes trailed over to his waist and she noticed that he actually looked slimmer. Why hadn't she noticed that?

"Have you been working out?" she asked absentmindedly watching his head turn to look at her.

In this moment her breath got caught in her throat. The way his head turned, the half-smirk he was giving her, and oh god his backside -- she wanted everything. He was so kind and caring where would she find a guy like this? He was nothing like him.

That's when Willow realized something: she liked Youngjae. She liked Choi Youngjae. A lot.

It's weird how something so big can be decided in just one moment.

"Mmm, was waiting for you to notice," he said and before he could turn his head back, Willow lunged herself at him.

That's how she'd describe herself in that moment. Like north and south finally meeting, magnets so strong that once they meet they can't be pulled apart.

Her lips met his and her hands found their way to his cheeks his finding their way to her hips.

It was like any romantic scene in an elevator.

What was happening to her? Willow thought as she forgot how to breathe how to function.

That's when she heard a ding and from the corner of her eye, she saw the doors open.

She pulled back for him only for a second to breathe, "Youngjae the doors opened--" before she could continue Youngjae pulled her closer.

All the times they spent together she found herself cherishing them.

She didn't really care if he liked her back or not, she just wanted to enjoy kissing him and then figure out the grownup stuff later.

Anyways he wasn't pulling back so.

She smiled against his lips giggling as he walked backward out of the elevator and hit the wall behind him which happened to be the wall between their apartment doors.

When Young Jae hit the wall, he hit it a little recklessly so it made a loud thud.

The two lovers were too busy to notice how loud the sound was as they were in the middle of a hot make-out session.

As Willow's fingers made it to the back of Youngjae's neck, she heard a sound almost like a door unlocking.

Except it was a door unlocking.