12

;;

;;

Willow whirled past him, a force to be reckoned with. Youngjae pivoted on a foot and followed her out making sure she got to her car safe. 

In his mind, he was cursing Bambam and Anais for making this plan but more so himself for not having the courage to talk to her and figure things out.   

His eyes were trained on Willow but his mind was somewhere else thinking about how he might have confronted Willow on his actions that afternoon. 

'Willow look, I think--' no you don't think, 'Willow I like you a lot'. No, no that's too childish. 'Willow I have a crush on you and I've had one on you for awhile now-- 

Willow's head disappeared. He saw her, in slow motion almost, collapse to the ground her hair lifting up behind her. 

But that happened in a matter of seconds. And now Youngjae was rushing towards her pushing his way through the crowd. 

"Willow!" he found himself shouting and once he reached her he found a well-groomed man there with a shirt and tie on the ground checking her pulse. 

"Are you a doctor? Is she fine?" rushed words came out of Youngjae's mouth as he fell to the ground beside her. 

The man looked up and Youngjae could see he had black rimmed glasses that matched his hair. "No, but yes she has a pulse"

Oh, so he's probably doing it out of kindness or whatever Youngjae concluded before hearing the sounds of sirens. 

There was a crowd of people bunched around Willow now all whispering, worried. Somebody had probably called the ambulance. 

In seconds the paramedics were out and loading Willow onto a stretcher. Youngjae followed them and he saw from the corner of his eye, the guy trail behind. 

Youngjae got into the ambulance about to thank the man when the man spoke, urgently "Hey can I come with you? I actually was an old friend of Willow's and I want to make sure she gets better and nothing is wrong," 

Youngjae was taken back when the man mentioned Willow's name. There's no way he would have known that. Or maybe he was a fan of her? But Willow didn't use her birth name when modeling; she used her Korean name instead. 

Seeing how the man's eyes were pleading with him, Youngjae nodded and the man climbed in, sitting opposite from him. 

;;

"Which one of you is Youngjae?" a nurse said her eyes darting between the two men. 

Youngjae looked behind him seeing the kind face and stood up, raising his hand a little "Me,"

The guy with glasses also looked up wondering the same thing as Youngjae, what do they want? 

A few minutes before a doctor had come to them and said Willow had just fainted, and she would wake up soon.