Dumb 5sos Fanfiction Moments

-The author has to really emphasize how punk they are. (Luke put on his punk black ripped skinny jeans and his punk black shirt and put his punk shoes on his punk food and went out the punk door.)

-The main girl had this giant obsession with Nirvana and wears their merch all the damn time.

- 1D just pops in for no reason.

- Also accents must be emphasized to. (Callum's Australian accent was the most Australian Australian accent to ever Australian.)

- Like every other band fanfic, the main girl works at Starbucks and has expresso caramel mocha latte skim milk whip cream flowing through her veins.

-Adopted by 5sos. 😐😑 boi.

-Ashton is this hyper active child that can never just shut the fuck up.

- Luke fidgets with his lip piercing all the damn time.

-Micheal has his hair dyed a new colour every chapter.

-Calum sounds like he is channeling Dr. Phil and the Dali Llama.

- The girl grabs their guitar and learns how to play it in less than 30 seconds.

-One of the boys (usually Luke) has this creepy dark past which has turned them into this cold heartless monster, and then some stupid bitch falls in love with him and he abuses her and she's somehow ok with it??!!!? (WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL DOING ABUSIVE STORIES ABOUT FAMOUS PEOPLE WTF)

-Super creepy and graphic dd/lg fanfics where the girl is freakin 16!!!

-Luke just smokes, drinks and sleeps around all day until the main girl 'changes him' somehow.

-Ashton has this Canadian girl fetish.

-They go to high school and for some reason all live in the same house? Is that even legal?

-blink 182 plays on the radio and they all start moshing.

-Pizza is the only thing they consume.

-They all fight over the mc who is the most boring and mary sue character ever.

-The mc is either extremely girly and shy or grungy and loud and there's no in between.

***********************
Holy crap a wild update appeared! Hope you enjoy this chapter! I've been thinking of maybe ending this book soon bc I'm having trouble getting inspiration but if you have any suggestions for new chapters don't be afraid to comment them!

Comment
Vote
Follow
Thank you :)