Dumb Superhero Moments

-They always have to be the long daughter or niece of a famous superhero like Batman or Superman.

-Character finds out they have powers and in a day they master said powers.

-TOO MANY FUCKING POWERS.

-The character is all super powerful and shit but STILL gets defeated by a vilan.

-Always the same backstory!!! Character is either bullied and/or abused, a nerd  or an orphan.

- WHY DO THE PARENTS AWAYS HAVE TO DIE!!

-They battle a viian and get seriouly injured and the next day they're completly ok with no scars or anything.

-REVENGE!!

-Villian captures a family member, friend or boyfriend/girlfriend.

-They reveal their identity to somone which is ike a major no-no in superhero 101.

-They lose their powers for no reason at one point.

-Radiation/mutation gives them their powers.

-If it's a girl the costume is tight and barly covers their body. If it's a guy you got tight spandex and a stupid looking cape that makes you look like a owl.

-dramatic monolouging on a skyscraper.

-Violence is always the soution to everything.

-Adding man/woman or boy/girl to their superheo name.

-Always the last of they're kind.

-The character always has this cheesy catchphrase.

-They have a crush on a girl/guy and they save them during an attack.

-The villian doesn't kill the hero just monolauges until the hero can escape and beat the villian.

*****************************************************

This chapter was requested for by my friend Nerd-Girl, this chapter is dedicated to you girl! If you have anymore sugestions or anything make sure you leave them in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this :)

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thank you