Dumb Anime/Anime Fanfiction Moments

-The OC has all these powers that make no sence.

-I feel like anime fanfictions are the most common place for mary/gary sue's.

-THEY ARE FREAKING INVINCIBLE I SWEAR TO GOD. LIKE THEY COULD GET RUN OVER BY A TRAIN, HIT BY LIGHTING AND SHOT 7228764287364 TIMES AND THEY WOULD GET UP WALK AWAY LIKE IT'S NOTHING!

-The person always has to be related to one of the characters somehow.

-For Naruto they get easily accepted into town. (Suggested by Baby_Unicorn_Girl)

-The character seems to know everything without ever being taught. (Suggested by Baby_Unicorn_Girl)

-OC has the same backstory as the character.

-Their parents were murdered by someone and now they want to find them and take revenge.

-the main character gets a magical weapon and they atomatically know how to use it with no trainng whatsoever. (*cough Bleach cough*)

-cue cherry blossoms.

-cue emotional and tragic telling of their life.

-The main character has lived in the wammy house their whole life and they somehow know Light Yagami.

-If you wear and adjust your glasses you're atomatically a sociopath.

-In class they're seated next to the window.

-They have an image change. (suggested by Baby_Unicorn_Girl)

-Before the character battles the villian they must have a dick measuring contest. (and by that I mean a dramatic conversation about how strong they are and how their going to kill one another) 

-The main character always has the goofy friend, the smart friend and the badass friend.

-FUCKING KIKYO YOU FUCKING BITCH, I HATE YOU JUST DIE ALREADY AND STOP STALKING INUYASHA!!!!! sorry I had to get that off my chest.

-When a character looks like a girl but is actually a guy and vise versa. STOP CONFUSING ME!!

-the main character has this long ass tranformation scene and you just sit there and wonder why the villian doesn't just kill them. (Sailor Moon I'm looking at you)

-When girls have big boobs, a huge ass and a skinny waist. Highschool of the dead comes to mind

-There's always one character that gives a giant speech about friendship and teamwork.

-The OC always has this important secret that no one must know about.

-fucking filler episodes.

-When a character falls into a girls boobs.

-When fight scenes last for more then 3 episodes.

-The mc gets into fairytale without any questions. (Ya I know this is what happened to Lucy but a little struggle to get in wouldn't be too much to ask)

-The whole sub vs dub debate.

-When the mc falls into an anime universe.(I don't mind these types of stories but some of them are super super cliche and too fast paced)

-The author changes the original story for the anime completely.

************************************

So this chapter is a little longer then the others becuase

1) You guys deserve it because you are awesome!

2) I ABSOULTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ANIME!!!

If you think I missed something feel free to write it in the comments and maybe I'll make a part 2 (I'm still packed with ideas). A big thank you to @Baby_Unicorn_Girl for the suggestions, this chapter is dedicated to you! This is also dedicated to @Fluffytheninja (aka Fluffy-san) because you are a massive anime fan. (btw I have been watching FMA and I really like it so far ^.^) if you have any future sugestions don't be afraid to either put it in the comments or pm me.  thanks for reading and I'll se you next time. Bye :D

Comment

vote

follow

thank you :)