CHAPTER 3

CHAD

CHAPTER 3

Today is the day I go all out like a give a damn, but I have to set up this prom-posal for Layla.

Hell yeah, I'm bout to get paid and get the booty. Im a do everything at the game, then I had other matters I gotta take care of too. thought Chad while rubbing his chin with an evil grin on his face.

Chad does all his hygiene and hops on his car heading to school early to make sure everything is set up so that by game time all he has to do is sit back and let the chips fall where they may. Chad does everything that's needed then meets up with his boys and they begin to talk about prom

"so nigga, did you ask her yet?  She probably gone say no,  ha ha ha. " Laughed Eddie.  "Ha ha ha.... My ass nigga, but naw I'm a ask her at the game tonight. I already got everything set up, It's no way she can say no to a sexy nigga like me" Said Chad conceitedly. They all cracked up laughing because they heard him get turned down the other day but he didn't know.  "Boy bye... .. ... We heard her turn your ass smooth the fuck down the other day, so what makes you think she gone say yes this time? " Asked Frank in a matter of fact tone.

They all look at him waiting on his response. Chad himself knows why she will say yes, but to tell the truth would effect his pockets so he comes up with a reply they may buy.

"I didn't do it right the first time. You have to come at a woman like Layla properly.. ... .. So this time I'm coming correct"

"Iight my nigga, we'll see."

They dapped and went their separate ways as Chad walks around with a huge smile on his face knowing he has everything set and by Sunday he will be $300.00 dollars richer. You wondering how because he bet his three home boys $50.00 each he would get Layla to say yes to prom that's $150.00 right there and then another $50.00 a piece when he slept with her on prom night.

And he was about his money and would do it and all cost to fill his wallet. After lunch the players went to get ready for the game. With it being the last game of the season, and the biggest. It's kinda like a school tradition for the team to skip the last two classes to prep themselves for the win. All the boys meet in the locker room then the field to stretch and all the other things they do before games.
They were finally ready. hours later for the game to begin they were super hype. During the process Chad slips off to the announcement staff to set the last card in play for his prom-posal to Layla. Halftime was about to be lit and he was ready.

Game Time

The team is winning 28-14 Chad and Lance are on fye and it's getting to the end of the second quarter. Yep you guessed it..... It's half time.  Chad had already made sure Layla was there her and Lance had no idea of the big surprise he had for her. He just wanted it to be over already he wasn't even feeling her like that, but it was money to be made and he was definitely about to get paid and after prom... He was gonna be getting laid.

(Male Announcer at Halftime)

Tank's - Amazing playing over PA system

(A/N you can find the song in the Mm)

"Would Laylonie Meyer's come to the middle of the field!!!!!?" Nyra puts her hands on her hips and gives Layla a look and she returns it.   "I'm as lost as you Ny" Replied Layla a little confused. "OK then guuuuurl,  go find out" Said Nyra.  "Ok... .. ..." says Layla as she walks to the middle of the field she is surrounded by the other cheerleaders and dance line as they do their routine to the music and then Chad comes out with a mic and stands in from of Layla as the crowd goes wild and hold up boards that make one big sign

PLEASE SAY YES!!!!

"Layla, would you please allow me the honor of having the most beautiful girl in this school attend prom with me?"

Layla thought it was sweet and she had already promised her bro, plus it didn't help the fact that he had already paid her, her portion so she played along and put a huge smile on her face and said,  "Yes I will go to prom with you!" He stood up kissed her on her cheek, hugged her quickly and the crowd went wild.

Layla went to her seat with some hoe's mean mugged her, and a lot of people told her congrats and smiled at her, while the boys went back to the game and won with 48-14 against the opposing team.

::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::::::🔥::

SHOUT OUT TO MY HOME GYRL/Sister

💛💖SimplyBree318💖💛

Not only is she my
Co-Author  and friend, She also has 11 works available for you all to read.

But I am not done there, She also makes Fabulous Book Covers. I am not only a friend but I am also a Client..... She made my cover as well 👍👍

Please follow SimplyBree318
Read, vote and share her stories and show her some love by dropping her a comment.
💖💖💖💗💖💖💖💗💖💖💖💖💖💗💖💖🔥💖💖💗💖💖💓💖💖💓💖💖 💓💖💖💖

Authors Notes:::: 
I do not own the rights to none of the photos in this chapter.

I hope you all 💘  the flow of our story and would love to hear your feedback telling us how we are doing.

1. How are you liking the story thus far?

2.What do you like or don't like about this story thus far.

3. What do you think shld happen next?

Pls remember to Vote Share & Comment.

Thanks so much for taking your time and reading our story PEACE ✌  & LOVE 💘  💞👊ALWAYS 👊💞

Copyright © 2016 | The_Hobbyist_Joy | Joy Caldwell | BEYOND EYESIGHT | Co-Author
SimplyBree318 | Breeanna Anderson|
Written_Voices34

💋All RIGHTS RESERVED.💋

No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way shape or form by any means, electrical or mechanical without written permission 💋from the author.💋

💋This is purely a work of fiction, names, places, characters, or incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locals or peoples either living or dead is all purely coincidental. 💋