CHAPTER 14

ALLEY THATCHER

(Recap .... ... ..)

Alley and Chad was in a heated conversation. Alley looked as if she was close to tears as Alley screamed at Chad,

" I hate you, It's all your fault you bastard. 1st you fucking blackmailed me, which ruined the best thing I ever had, & now you fuck around and turn your back on me.... ... .. You know what??? .. ... Fuck you!!!!!! " As Alley storms off while Chad tipsy ass just continues to laugh.... ... ..

Hours before........

Alley was in her bathroom looking down at the 3 positive pregnancy test, then collapsed on the floor and is bawling her eyes out. Alley gets torn out of her thoughts from her mother banging on the bathroom door shouting,

"Get yo ass out of my damn house, bcuz I got company coming. Ion need your hoe ass around my man." Her mother shouts. Alley didn't say a thing as she turns in the shower then removes her clothes, and stands in the shower. She grabs her bath sponge and lathers the sponge with sweet pea bath & body shower gel, then rubs the soap all over her body, then stands directly under the shower head; letting the hot water rinse away the stress and soap completely from her body. She rinses off the bath sponge and places it back on the showers knob to let it dry. Then turns off the water; grabs a towel wrapping it around her body.

Then steps out the shower into her fluffy bunny slippers, and walks to the sink to cleanse her face, then brushes her teeth and rinses her mouth; cleans her tooth brush off then places it back in its place on the sink inside a cup, then exits the bathroom and enters her bedroom. She picks up the phone and calls the last person she wants to talk to.

( Phone rings and after the third ring someone answers.)

"Bitch, what you want?" Says the person on the other line.

"Chad we need to talk." Alley replies.

CHAD