Thanks

We thank you all for sticking with us hello_gurl34 and SimplyBree318 on this wonderful journey. The drama and fun has just began . We appreciate all the comments that have truly given us life and pissed us off all at the same.

We will no longer reveal anything concerning next chapters or answer questions that may give away the plots. We also will no longer and I do mean NO LONGER change, add, or take away from a chapter to what readers think or want to happen.

You'll find out all your questions when it's answered in what ever chapter it will be answered in. There is no epilogue because this story is far from over.

Keep guessing if you wish but your probably not going to get it because our minds are truly twisted and unique. Remember we value or readers but we can't accommodate your wishes for this story. You are intrigued because we leave you guessing and wanting more and that will not change.

So hold on to your horse and enjoy the rollercoaster ride of events as they unfold. New characters are coming also new flings and love.

Well that's all for now and again we appreciate and love each and everyone of you. Y'all be safe be blessed and talk you soon.

Please remember to
VOTE, SHARE &
COMMENT 💖✌ & more 💖💋😏

Copyright © 2017 |hello_gurl34| Anita-Joy Caldwell | BEYOND EYESIGHT |
Remake of URBAN OBDUCTION with the help of my Co-Author
SimplyBree318 | Breeanna Anderson-Clayton
Written_Voices34

All RIGHTS RESERVED.
No parts of this story may not be reproduced in any way shape or form by any means, electrical or mechanical without written permission from the author's.

THE END FOR NOW
💋😘💯