CHAPTER 23

GRADUATION DAY
Part 2

      Everyone was busy loading up everything they needed into their vehicle's so they can get ready to head on out to the graduation when L notices that Nyra seems to be acting a little bit off as he walks over to her standing by Aunt Kaniyah's red 35 Bentley Bentayga 2017 New Edition.

Nyra seemed to be starring off in a daze as L wrapped his arms around Nyra's waist from the back and buries his head into her neck as he runs his tongue across her neck then places two quick kisses upon her neck, as he swiftly moves from her neck ...

Nyra seemed to be starring off in a daze as L wrapped his arms around Nyra's waist from the back and buries his head into her neck as he runs his tongue across her neck then places two quick kisses upon her neck, as he swiftly moves from her neck to her cheek then kisses her cheek.

Treecie watched them with her hands in her back pants pocket as she rolled her eyes.
'I wish they get a fucking room.' Thought Treecie as she turned her nose and lip up at L and Nyra's blatant show of affection. As you all can see Treecie is still in her feelings because she can't hang with them at D&B tonight.

"Babe are you ok?" asked L

"Yes babe, I'm ok." Nyra says as she turns around to face L, then wraps both arms around his neck and smiles, as she tries her best to reassure him that nothing is wrong with her, but L wasn't buying it as he raised his left eyebrow.

"Are you sure babe?"

"Yes babe, my nerves are a little shitty today, but other than that, I am absolutely, positively fine." Nyra says as she tries to distract L with tender loving kisses which she believes worked, that is until L pulled away from the kiss, as he opened his mouth to ask her about the small scratch that he now notices, which is above her jawline but is interrupted.

"Hey Nyra you look so pretty sis, Hey bro you clean up nicely too." Treecie fake smiled and said.

"Thanks Tree, I will take that as a compliment." said L while dusting imaginary dust off his shoulder's.

"Awe, thanks lil bits. You look nice to love." said Nyra as she unwrapped her hands from around L neck, so she could turn around and hugged Treecie.

"Thanks Nyra at least you noticed." said Treecie as she returned Nyra's hug, while L flagged Treecie off as Layla approaches and joined in on the conversation.

"Hey boo." said Layla and Nyra in unison as they both did their signature Paris air kiss.

"Hey lady bug you look so cute boop." Said Layla as she gave Treecie a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey Lay-Lay, I can say the same about you." Treecie smiled and replied as she returned the hug.

"Looking good big head." laughed Layla as she tried to mush L's head.

"Quit playing so fucking much Layla." Laughed L as he moved Layla hands away from his head and said,

"Let me find out I gotta carry my piece to keep them thirsty ass niggas and pervs at bay because both my sister's and my girl is killing the game today." replied L