CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

MYSTYK

I can't believe I saw them. I've been holding in so much since that day, I wish I could kill their parents all over again for killing mine.

I sit at my desk just thinking.

Flashback ... .. ... ..

Na'tylia and Ethan lost their parents in a tragic accident. Ethan was 14 years old, Tylia was 21 years old. Their father was the head of a major International Drug Cartel, & their mother was the head of a Human Trafficking Ring. Their parents knew that the day would come when they would no longer be able to be there to provide for and raise their children.

That is why they groomed Tylia to become the head/ boss and Ethan to become the head enforcer. Mr. & Mrs. Jacobs knew that Ethan was a dreamer and did not possess the skills, determination, quick thinking, fast on your feet knowhow, to be a Boss/ Leader of a International Human Trafficking ring & Drug Cartel.

Tylia was attending Pierce College

working on her Master's degree in business management, minoring in accounting

working on her Master's degree in business management, minoring in accounting. She already received her bachelor's now she has 2 more years to do in order to get her Master's.

She was on her way to her calculus class when she was interrupted by campus security who told her she was needed in the admissions office. Tylia complied and went to the office immediately.

As she approached the office she felt a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. The kind of feeling you get when you know something bad was about to happen.

When she walked in she noticed how quiet the office was. Which was strange because at this time of the day the office normally be bustling with admission advisors and students trying to fix the issues with their financial aid or tuition. As she walked a little further into the room she saw her parents lawyer and 4 of their most trusted henchmen.