Chapter 5 - Hiroomi Ichinose

♥       ♦       ♣        ♠      ♥       ♦       ♣        ♠

HIROOMI'S POV 

I heard Yuuzan whispered, "Filthy." I look at him with a brow raised and I realized, Whooah, Wait. Don't tell me that this bespectacled nerd has an OCD?  

"Oiii. Clean freak! Stop murmuring there and get in!" I demanded. But he wasn't moving. I looked at him with a serious face and I decided to pull both of his shoulders.

We reached the center of the room, "Now that we're here, seat wherever- Kyyya!" My words were replaced with a scream when he suddenly lift me on his shoulders like a sack of rice.

"Oiii! What the hell Yuuzan! Put me down you clean freak!" I yelled while I punch his back over and over.

"Hiroomi-san, I'll put you down if you promise me we'll going to clean. right now." He demandingly said.

What?! He dares to order me around? and me? You expect me to clean?! That's the least thing I can't do.

"Who are you to order me around you slave!" I complained irritatingly. 

He suddenly put me down and held both of my shoulders and replied, "We are going to clean, Right now, and I MEAN IT." He said with a dark and gloomy aura enough for it to send shivers through my spine.

"Sheesh! Okay fine you stupid clean freak! But make ti fast! I want to finish that effin' papers so I can go to sleep!" I replied annoyingly.

Out of the blue, his aura changed with a cheerful one and said, "Yes Hiroomi-san!"

Seriously, this is one bipolared-bespectacled clean freak.

Yuuzan and I cleaned the house, He's in charge of the floor for scrubing and I'll be the one who to sweep and fold my clothes.

I watched him scrub at the floor consistently giving him a weird look. I didn't know that this type of nerd has some OCD. 

"Hiroomi-san, Can you please replace the water in the bucket with a new one?" He asked.

"Uhh, yeah. Sure." I replied. I grabbed the bucket and proceed at the bathroom. Then, I heard Yuuzan said something but I couldn't here it properly because of the loud gushing of water. 

I quickly filled the bucket and walked faster so I can ask him to repeat his words, 

"So? What were you say- Waaahhhh!" 

 ♥       ♦       ♣        ♠      ♥       ♦       ♣        ♠

YUUZAN'S POV 

I heard Hiroomi-san was going to ask me so I stood up and turn to her but before I was going to reply, I lost my footing and she suddenly bumped on to me causing for the both of us to fell at the floor. Luckily, I caught her and she fell down straight on my lap. 

"Awwchh, That hurts." I heard her complained. I opened my eyes and it was dark. "Waaah! H-hiroomi-san! Y-you didn't turn off the lights didn't you?" I asked panicking.

"No, I Didn- Waaah! Yuuzan! I'm so sorry!" She torted her own words and quickly apologized.

Suddenly she took of the bucket on my head. "Ohh! That's why it's so dark!" I said and gave a little chuckle. 

"Oh no! I'm sorry Yuuzan! Your hair is a mess and your clothes are drenched!" She said worringly. 

"Don't worry about that Hiroomi-san." I replied, reassuringly.