Chapter 2- Saving the Bespectacled Jerk!

♥       ♦       ♣        ♠      ♥       ♦       ♣        ♠

HIROOMI'S POV

I quickly sat at my bed after I turn off my alarm clock beside my bed.

My eyes were still shut and my head was downcasted while continous yawns escaped from my mouth. I stood up from my bed while I rub my eyes and gain my eye sight slowly as I proceed at the bathroom. After a half hour, I fixed myself and walk towards the train station.

I can feel my stomach rumble but ignored it, well, I know I'm hungry but what can I do? I don't have any food with me.

As you can all see, I don't have any parents living with me. Well, because I have my own apartment. My mother is at the province due to her work there while my father.. let's just not talk about him anymore.

After few stations, this where all it begins. The doors of the train opened in front of me and as I went out of the vehicle, students from my school starting to look at me with scared stares like they're begging me not to touch or talk to them.

Some of them will just hurriedly run away from me, Sheesh! it feels like I'm a monster or something but you know, it kinda hurts being avoided by everybody because it feels like there is nothing good in you.

For the whole three years I was avoided and I look like the monstress of our school leading me to find new friends outside the school.

I haven't mentioned it right? Well, I have my fraternity with me and happily, I'm their leader.

Because of that, I became really famous in other schools also, but that doesn't end there, because of my popularity there are some other frats will just start to look for a fight, so because I'm the leader, I have to protect them. Causing me to be sent at the principal's office.

Anyway, I arrived at the school's gate and the crowd was really quiet as usual. I decided to go at the vending machine at the back of the school's building.

YUUZAN'S POV

*huff* *huff*

I kept on panting because I was being chased.

"Oiiii! Daiki-nerd! come back here! if I caught you, I swear I'll make you pay!" the other guy shouted while he was running after me.

I closed my eyes and breath harder and then, I ran really fast. But suddenly,

*BAAAMMM*

I fell on the floor, back first when I suddenly bumped on to someone. "Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark."I said to myself while rubbing my back.

I gaze at my front and I saw a girl rubbing her forehead while glaring at me.

"Uhhm, I'm really sorry! I really am! I was just being chased you see, please spare me! I'll do everything you want!" I said, panicking.

She continued to glare at me and replied, "Ohhh, you're going to get it alright!" She said while clenching her fists.

She was about to punch me but then two guys appeared, "Aha! We finally caught you now you nerd boy!" 

Oh great! Just great! Now three bullies are going to kill me. How lucky am I?

But then I saw the girl startled and said, "You two again?" She finally looked at me and at the same time we recognized each other.

"Ohh. you're the weak shit head from yesterday huh?" I just quickly nodded and then she put her gaze to those two remaining delinquents. She glared at them and said, "Didn't I told you that once you did this again the both of will find yourselves hanging on the school's rooftop?"