Chapter 15 - 3 Years ago

♥       ♦       ♣        ♠      ♥       ♦       ♣        ♠

TAKEO'S POV 

It's been three days ever since a rigorous incident happen. And it's been three days when we last saw Yuuzan. 

For the whole three days, Hiroomi was really down and apathetic. She barely talks or eat. The Hiroomi we always knew to be funny, talkative and stubborn was gone in a snap of a finger. 

The first two days that passed after the incident was so hard for her. She wasn't going to school and she was always crying. Well, as for us, the Dan, we can't do anything but to comfort her. 

We always try to make her smile but nothing was working. We tried to talk to her, like every one of us, tried. But we failed. We tried to give her some advices but not even one advice was understood nor accepted by her. 

Well, we don't have a choice but to accept that she is like that in the moment.  She is going through a grave circumstances. 

As for me, her best friend, I don't know what to do. I just stared at her almost all day. But yet, she was just looking at the window and she wasn't saying anything. Whenever she got tired of looking, she just lay down on her bed and cover her whole body from head to toe with a blanket then it will not take long, She'll cry again. 

Seeing her like this seriously breaks my heart. She was my bestest friend I have. We met when we were kids and that makes us childhood friends. After that, we spent our time together and that makes us best friends. To sum it up, We were the childhood best of friends. 

And not to metion, I fell for her.  But She likes someone else, and that is Yukio Aikawa. I didn't interfere with her falling for Yukio but honestly, I had a bad feeling about that and it didn't take long, she was rejected.  

Moving on to that, Hiroomi and I are on the train and we are on our way to school. Earlier this morning, she said that she wants to go to school and as much as possible she wants to talk to Yuuzan. 

{Flashback}  

On a cloudy after noon, While taking care of Hiroomi. She was continuing to look at the window. 

"Hiroomi, please eat."  I poked her arm and begged. 

Obviously, she wasn't replying, all she did was looked at me with expressionless eyes. I sighed and patted her shoulder, "You have to take care of yourself too you know, I know what he told you to turn you into this, but don't let that guy's words trap you."  

Tears were starting to build up on her eyelids like she just remembered everything yuuzan told her. 

I sighed and I quickly grabbed her hand and gave her a hug. "Listen Hiroomi, You are not a criminal. You aren't. I know you are still stuck up with his words and the way he pushes you away. But atleast, think about yourself, think about those people who will be affected around you. Hiroomi, remember, Just because one person doesn't seem to care for you, doesn't mean you should forget the people who does. I'm still here. And I will always be." 

She hugged me tighter and she was crying and it comes to a point where she was catching her breath due to her release of countless tears. I rubbed her back and continued to hug her. 

"T-takeo." She whispered hesitantly. I quickly looked at her with widen eyes. I smiled, "I'm glad that you're trying to talk again."