Night 2

14:00

'I'm so sorry I shouldn't of done that I don't know what came over me I'm a bloody idiot' Brad said as he put his head in his hands for a second.

'Brad don't be stupid, lets just forget about it you got caught in the moment, we're in a nice and romantic setting I get that you didn't mean to'. I smiled and Brad looked relieved for a second until his facial expressions changed back to the concerned look.

'No it's not that I didn't want to I just mean I've just made it awkward and I ju..'

' Brad shut up come on we need to walk back anyway, I'm boiling and I need that pool man' I said standing up signalling for Brad to follow me, which he did.

I'm not going to lie, the walk back to the hotel was pretty awkward but only because I think Brad was too embarrassed to say anything. 

I never really thought of Brad as anything but a friend I made on holiday, until his kissed me on the beach. I've never really looked at him with detail. I mean when his chocolate eyes were staring into mine I felt completely powerless. And nobody can deny that he's absolutely gorgeous.

But it was pretty obvious he thought of the kiss as a mistake from the way he reacted so I might as well get anything serious about Brad out of my head now.

20:00

Me and mum walked towards the bar after our meal and we soon found her table full of other adults ready to get drunk. Although there was a family sat there I didn't recognise as one of mums holiday friends.

There was an older couple, around my mums age, a girl that looked a few years older than me and then a boy with a curly mop of hair on his head. Wait

Brad.

As we approached the table, Brad look up from what looked like hiso phone and we made eye contact causing Brad to give me an awkward smile.

One of the women on the table, Vicky I think she was called, spoke up as my mum and I sat down.

'Sarah, Jo this is Anne, Derek, Natalie and Br..'

'Brad' I said cutting her off to her surprise.

'We've already met' Brad spoke causing Natalie to whistle. Brad punched her arm.

'So how did you two meet then, wait no way are you the girl he went to the pier with today and hasn't shut up about sin..' Brad cut Natalie off by punching her again which made everybody laugh.

'Yeah he barged into me yesterday when he was playing volleyball, actually quite hurt to be honest' I laughed and Brad was slowly sinking into his chair, knowing that his older sister wasn't going to stop embarrassing him.

'Well Bradley, she's allot prettier than you made out' his mum said as she picked up her drink causing me to blush slightly.

So did Brad really talk to his family about me?

Why I'm so effected by this I don't know, I've only known him two days I need to stop thinking I'm in some fairy tail.

'Well I'm going to go and get a drink' I said signalling for Brad to join me.

'I'll come' he said as he stood up and joined me walking to the bar.

'You're family seem nice' I said giggling slightly.

'They're so embarrassing I'm sorry about them' Brad replied. Was he blushing slightly?

'I like them' I smiled.

After we got our drinks from the bar I decided I wanted to go to reception and use the wifi for a while.

'Do you want to go to reception? I haven't had wifi all day I'm having withdrawal symptoms' I laughed and Brad nodded also laughing.

When we reached the reception area we both sat down on the couch and pulled our phones out.

'I'm just going to FaceTime Connor, he's in my band. Anyway he says he has something important to tell me so it won't take long' Brad says as if he's trying not to seem rude.

'Okay cool, I'm just going to see what's happening on social media' I said scrolling down Instagram.

'Hi hi hi' I heat a voice coming from Brad's phone and I look at the screen. I see a good looking boy with a pretty cool nose piercing.

'Brad and Connor chat for a few minutes, something to do with a third album, they must be doing pretty well, before I decide to annoy Brad and stick my head in front of the camera.

'Woah who was that' Connor laughs and I pull my tongue out at Brad.

'That's Jo' Brad says Turing the camera to me and I wave awkwardly.

'And who is Jo' Connor says wiggling his eyebrows.

'Jo is some weird crazed fan that won't leave me alone' Brad turns the camera back on me and smirks.

'I am no crazed fan, in fact if I remember right you asked me to go to the pier with you today, not he other way round' I smirked back knowing that Connor would annoy Brad with that information. 

'Jeez Brad you've been gone two days and you're already taking girls out' Connor laughed and Brad blushing slightly.

Brad finished off his conversation with Connor and I decided to pull out my book of photos and flick threw them.

'That picture is really Cool' Brad said pointing to one of me in Paris earlier in the year. 

'I went with my best friend Sarah in may, it was such a nice holiday. I love old vintage stuff so we spent allot of our time in those little cafes by the river' I said turning the page.

'You look really pretty and happy in all of them' Brad said as I could feel his eyes on me.

I looked up and my eyes locked, not moving, for the second time today. I couldn't bring myself to look away, it was like I was paralysed. I couldn't move.

Brad smiled slightly and i could feel him moving closer and closer. 

////

This chapter was so boring but I just don't want to rush into it all so I need a few filter- like ones

Double update though can I get a whoop whoop