Day 4

12:00

Brad

Last night was, well, a surprise I guess you could say. Jo went against everything she'd said to me last night. But hey I'm not complaining.

I sat on my subbed flicking through Spotify trying to find something to listen to.

But I'm not really concentrating on that. All I'm concentrating on is Jo. They way her lips fit gently with mine. The way she tucks her hair behind her ear every time I compliment her. The way she smile. Just everything about her.

I know In the long run this is a crazy idea, but I'm 21 years old. Who would I be if I didn't take a risk and explore my feelings. Because of the band, I've not had much chance to do this. I've always put my music first.

I was torn away from my thoughts by a shadow stood in front of me.

I looked up from my phone to see Jo stood over me with a big grin.

'you coming to the pool?' Jo asked although it sounded more like a demand.

My eyes locked with her amazing figure, I couldn't help but stare.

'Oi pal my eyes are up here' she laughing and I blushed slightly.

This girl makes me blush? When has a girl ever had this affect on me.

'Yeah sure I'll just put my phone away' I replied standing up and putting my phone in my mum's beach bag.

I followed Jo to the pool which wasn't that full considering it was mid day.

'Now let me set a few ground rules, no dunki..' before Jo could finish her sentence I picked her up, through her over my shoulder and jumped into the pool.

'Brad you twat!' Jo shouted before she started to laugh when she finally came up from under the water. 

'Sorry but your face was a picture omg' I continued to laugh at her.

Jo took noticed I wasn't paying attention and took the opportunity to swim behind me and jumping on my shoulders, causing me to go under and for water to go up my nose.

'Now we're even' Jo stuck her tongue out before swimming towards the little bridge that goes over the pool.

Under the bride was a little ledge that Jo pulled herself up onto, dangling her legs in the pool.

I took this opportunity to stand in between her legs seen as it was shallow enough for me to stand.

'Isn't it weird that we've only been here four days' Jo laughed leaning back putting her weight on her arms.

'I know, if feels like we've been here for so long' I replied as a traced I circle on her thigh.

'I don't want to leave' Jo laughed, although it seemed like more of a nervous laugh.

'We still have another week here don't start getting sad already' I laugh trying to brighten the mood, although we both know we need to face facts sooner or later.

Jo started to run her hands through my hair, she was clearly in a deep thought.

I gripped onto her waist and pull her back down into the water so that I could connect my lips with hers once again.

She hesitated at first before kissing be back, continuing to play with my hair.

After a while she pulled away and rested her forehead on mine.

'I don't know what's gotten into me, normally I hate PDA. I feel so awkward about it but not right now' she replied with her nervous laugh once again.   

'Must be me, I'm just too irresistible' I replied smirking. Causing Jo to throw her head back laughing. 

'And I see your ego has joined us once again' she laughed biting her lip.

'Don't do that' I spoke, no emotion in my voice.

'Do what?' Jo asked looking at me confused.

'Bite you're lip. Just don't do it' I replied. 

I didn't want to have to tell her that her doing that drives me crazy. I didn't want her to have that power over me, not yet anyway.

'Lets go get some food?' Jo spoke kissing the tip of my nose before swimming off to the steps to get out of the pool. 

Jo

I have no idea why Brads' attitude suddenly changed in the pool, but I let it slide because I was super hungry and wanted to go and get food.

We both sat at the table with plates filled with food from the buffet at the pool bar.

'So, what's it like being a crazy rockstar then' I asked Brad as he began to eat.

'I wouldn't say I'm a crazy rockstar' he laughed.

'Well compared to me, who sits in her flat revising psychology and spends her free time waiting tables, you seem like a crazy rockstar' I laughed as I took a bite from my sandwich. 

'I love my job, I get to travel the world with my three best mates and just have a laugh. Some mornings you realllllly don't want to get out of bed but at the end of the day, I'm lucky to be getting to to what I've always dreamed of' Brad continued, smiling to himself as he spoke.

He really enjoyed what he does.

'So what about you, where do you see yourself in 10 years' Brad asked.

'Well I don't know, I definitely want to further my psychology. But I've always wanted to teach, I'm not sure really' I replied.

'That's cool, I wasn't very academic in school, if I hadn't had this opportunity I'd probably be doing something to do with geography'.

'I'm terrible at geography. It's actually embarrassing' I replied laughing.

The rest of the day we spend enjoying each others company, laughing, talking, kissing.

//
This is still crap lol