Night 3

20:30

'So I was thinking' I said as I faced Brad sat on the rocks near the sea.

'Lets go do something fun' I continued.

'Like what?' Brad asked looking slightly confused before drinking some of his drink.

'I don't know, let's go and get a tattoo' I reply as Brad's eyes widen and he nearly spits out his drink.

'What? Too chicken?' I ask laughing.

'We're abroad, isn't that dangerous?' Brad asked looking slightly nervous.

'No, I know I guy down the street, I got one last year and I'm still alive' I said holding my hand out for Brad to see the heart on my index finger.

'That's pretty, did you get it for the sake of it or does it mean something?' Brad asked holding my hand still looking at the tattoo.

'I guess I got it for my dad, he passed away when I was younger'
Brad gave me a sympathetic smile before I spoke again

'Why don't we just go, I'll get one and you can decide whilst you're there? No pressure on you getting one?' I suggest as I stand up holding my hand out to try and get Brad up.

'Fine but only because I want to see you cry because it hurts' Brad laughed taking my hand to stand up and we began the walk down the beach in the opposite direction to the pier.

When we reached the shop, lucky for us, it wasn't busy.

'So then what do you want to get?' Brad asked as we walked into the shop.

'Hm well I want something little and simple, cute looking' I said as I looked at the wall full of tattoo designs.

'Are you into tattoos then?' Brad asked as he also looked at the walls.

'Yeah, I mean I don't see myself getting sleeves and all that, I like the little ones' I replied.

Brad pointed at a pretty little moon tattoo. 'What about that? That would look nice'

'Yeah I like that, maybe here?' I said pointing to my wrist.

'Yeah. Do it. It'll look nice' Brad replied and I walked over to the guy and told him what I wanted.

I sat down in the chair, Brad looked like he was the one about to be prodded with a needle not me.

' do you have your camera with you?' Brad asked as the man got all the equipment ready.

'Yeah it's in my bag' I replied and Brad pulled it out.

As the man started doing his think with the needle, Brad snapped a few photos of me before carefully putting them in the little file in my bag.

'I really need to sort that file out when I get home, I've just been too lazy to scrap book' I laughed as Brad flicked through a few pages of it.

The tattoo didn't take very long because of how small it is and i was and quite impressed with the outcome.

I stood up and paid for the tattoo, Brad still looking at the board on the wall of designs.

'You ready to go?' I said to Brad and he turned to face me.

'What if I got a little sun tattoo, near the few bracelets I have. that's only a little one it won't even be noticed by anybody but me and you'