Day 11

The last few days have been amazing.

I've spend allot of time with Brad, as well as having family time with my mum.

Today we're all going to the water park which is about half an hour coach drive from the hotel.

Me and Brad sat next to each other on the coach, he gave me one of his earphones so we could enjoy the Arctic Monkeys together.

'Are you excited for today?' Brad asked as I looked out of the window.

'Yeah, I love this waterpark. Just tired already thinking about all of them steps we'll have to climb' I laugh turning and looking at him.

'Only you would say that' Brad laughed as he took my hand.

'We go home in 3 days' I spoke looking down at our hands.

'Were not talking about that' Brad replied, in quite a blunt tone.

'We can't avoid the subject forever' I replied in the same tone.

'Jo come on we're going to the waterpark you don't need to bring up things like that' Brad replied sounding a bit annoyed.

'Sorry' I replied turning my head back to the window.

Well done Jo, what a great start to the day.

We eventually reached the water park and my mum found a sun bed for herself.

'You know I don't do water slides, go have fun and come back when you're hungry' mum said lying down on her sun bed, so I got up and went to find Brad.

' hi hi' I spoke as I reached where his mum and dad had set up base.

'So where are we going first' Brad asked as he tied his hair in a bun.

Oh My God.

'That way' I said pointing towards the blue slides at the right end of the pool. These were the single slides but they were my favourite.

'Are you ready?' I laughed as we got to the bottom of the never ending steps to the top.

Brad laughed and took my free hand, dragging me up. My other hand held my rubber ring for the slide. Carrying this makes life ten times harder may I just point out.

Eventually we reached the top and Brad decided he was going down first.

'Meet you at the bottom' Brad smiled before disappearing down the slide.

A few seconds later, I followed down.

The slide gave me butterflies in my stomach, mainly because you're waiting to hit the water at the end and for you to almost drown. And there's definitely no lady like way of doing it.

When my head came up from under the water again, I felt amazing. I absolutely love this park and all the memories I have in it. 

However that happy feeling suddenly went away when my eyes found Brad on the side of the pool, stood laughing with two gorgeous girls.

I don't know why it bothered me so much. I mean they were just talking and my and Brad weren't even a thing.

But it hurt.

I got out of the water and walked over to Brad, who was laughing with these two girls.

'Hi' I said awkwardly walking next to Brad.

'Oh there you are' Brad looked at me and smiled. But it was a different smile to usual. It was a, friendly smile?

Both girls glared at me whilst playing with their hair. Typical.

'You're skin is so nice! I wish my skin tanned like that' one of them spoke, stroking Brad's shoulder.

'Thanks' Brad smiled at the girl.

'I'm going to go to the pool I think, I'm tired' I said to Brad walking off. I didn't want to get annoyed  and I didn't want to make a big deal out of anything because Brad isn't my boyfriend and I'm sure he has plenty of girls just like me, flings. So I just walked off.

About 20 minutes later Brad finally joined me sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water.

'Why did you walk off ?' Brad asked placing his hand on my thigh.

'I told you I'm tired' I replied, rather blunt.

'Surly the steps didn't kill you that much' Brad laughed but my emotions didn't budge.

'Where were you?' I spoke again.

'Just stood chatting to those girls, Ashley and Chloe, they seemed nice' Brad replied.  I don't know why that hurt so much.

'Cool' I replied before lowering myself into the pool.

'The blonde one was definitely my type' Brad replied to which I shot a shocked look at him.

'You should go for it. You're on holiday, have some fun' I replied. Two can play that game.

'I might do' Brad replied, I could see a smirk from the corner my eye.

'Good' I replied, jumping down into the water.

'Jo' Brad laughed, causing me to turn around and look up to him as he was still sat on the side of the pool.

'Hmm' I replied, raising my eyebrows at him.

'I'm joking you idiot' he lent back on his arms, his head rolling back with laughter.

'You're an idiot' I frowned before aggressively splashing water in his face.

'You're reaction was worth it' Brad continued to laugh as he joined me in the pool.

'It's not really my place to say anything though is it, I mean in four days you'll be back at work and won't even think twice about me' I sighed

He didn't say anything, he just pulled my into him, resting his chin on my head.

' I am worried too you know. About leaving' he spoke after a few seconds.

'I know I never talk about it but it's because, well it sounds stupid, but I'm trying to deny it. It's taken me so long to find somebody I care about and the thought of it all being taken away from me, it's a scary thought' he continued.

'Lets just go and enjoy the day, like you said before, we can talk about that another time' I said pulling away from Brad and swimming towards the steps.

The rest of the day was amazing, we enjoyed the park and our families enjoyed each others company.

The reality of leaving in three days felt so far away.

///

This chapter is sort of poo but I don't want much drama in this book tbh, I'm saving it for the sequel seen as this is just an intro.

Any way give us a vote and a comment