Night 13

I stood in front of the mirror in my room for the 100th time that night. I'd tried on every piece of clothing I brought with my before I settled with my maroon tight skirt and my black bodysuit which had a slit right down the middle, and an open back.

I paired them with my black open toe heals and wore my hair down letting the natural curls flow.

I'd never felt so excited but nervous in my life, even if we weren't going out tonight, this was still my last night with Brad.

Tomorrow we were both leaving.

I grabbed my purse, phone and room key off the side before walking out the door and towards reception, where Brad had told me to meet him.

As I reached the front of reception, I saw Brad sat on the bench, he kept looking at his phone, as if he kept checking the time.

I walked over and sat on the bench making him jump slightly, he was definitely nervous.

'Hey' Brad smiled before pecking my lips.

'You ready? Where are we going?' I asked standing up and holding my hand out for Brad to take.

'Erm yeah. We erm I just called a taxi so' Brad replied running his hand through his hair.

'Are you ok? We don't have to go out if you don't want to Brad' I said looking at him confused.

Why was he being so.. strange with me?

'No no I want to go, I really want to go. It's just you look beautiful, you just caught me off guard' Brad smiled, fidgeting with his hands to show he was nervous.

I tucked my hair behind my ear, not knowing how to respond.

Luckily a few seconds later, the taxi pulled up.

'Bradley?' The man spoke. Brad nodded and opened the door for me to get in.

'Oooo a gentleman' I laughed and Brad raised his eyebrow at me.

'As always'  he replied before getting in the car next to me.

'The bistro in the old town' Brad said to the diver who nodded in response.

It didn't take us long to get there, about a 15 minute drive. The old town was on the hills, he view of the ocean from there was unbelievable.

'Nearly as pretty as you' Brad spoke as I looked at the view.

'Think that might of crossed the cringy line' I laughed causing Brad to laugh also.

We stepped inside the restaurant and the man took us to a table with a gorgeous view.

He handed me and Brad a menu each before taking our drink orders and walking away.

'Do you not understand any of this? Or am I just stupid?' Brad asked laughing, hiding himself with the menu as if he was whispering to me.

'No I don't really get it either don't worry' I laugh before looking back at the menu. 

We finally settled on sharing a pizza and the man took our order.

'This is really nice Brad, but you didn't have to take me here, I can pay my half ' I spoke before taking a sip of the wine the waiter had brought.

'Don't be silly, I wanted to take you out and I'm paying. That's final end of discussion' Brad replied. 

'You sound like my mum' I laughed.