Chapter 1

Chresanto has been married now for 2 years. He lived with his mistress (Tasia) , wife (Chanel) , and son (Alx) who is 6 years old and his older daughter (Haley) 17. One night Chanel left with Alx to go to a birthday party Alx friend Keisha had. So they left. His Daughter went to her friends house. 
Chresanto suddenly feels something isn't right. He turns around and notice his mistress standing behind him. He couldn't see her face. But, she was half naked horny lingering to Chres. "Oooo Baby I need you... " Tasia said licking her two fingers sliding them down her stomach into her pants. She starts moaning as Chres watched. 
Sweat dripped down the side of his face as he got hard. "AH baby.. " she moaned. 
Chresanto walked away going upstairs as Tasia followed. He went into his room try locking the door, but Tasia stopped it with her foot. She pushed him in and pushed him on the bed. At this moment Chresanto couldn't fight it any more. He grabbed her shirt and ripped it off and grasp her breasts. She took his pants off and his hard dick popped out. She then pulled her pants and then underwear off sitting ontop of him. She rode him as He firmly grabbed her hips. Riding to his and her climax. And within a few minutes He came. She kept riding and riding till She came on his dick. Finally She got off and went to her pocket and pulled at gun out. 
Chresanto popped up scared. "Stop... I will not tell her.. " 
Then Tasia shot Chresanto in his chest. He goes unconscious and She flees the scene and calls 911.

~~~~~~~~

Chresanto wakes up okay in the hospital. He sat up as He seen his wife and Alx in the room along with Tasia. "BITCH!" Chresanto screams grabbing Tasia hair "OFF ME! OUCH! " Tasia screamed.

Chanel breaks them up. "Chresanto are you serious?! What is your problem? "
"I did something bad.. "
"what?" "I slept with Tasia. "
Tasia then looks up in confusement. "What? When was this?!"
Chresanto then looks. "Today when Chanel and Alx left. "
"I was out Grocery shopping.... " Tasia said lookin at Chresanto. "Someone must had put on my second uniform...." Then Chresanto looked up. "WHERE'S HALEY." Then Chanel broke her silence. "She was suppose to be at Stacy house but Stacy said She never came......."
it then got quiet. Then Chresanto covered his face as Tasia eyes widened and Chanel eyes watered.
"CHRESANTO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DID WHAT THE FUCK I THINK YOU DID. "
"I'm sorry... I didn't know... her face was covered."
"Oh my God...." Tasia said as She covered her mouth