Chapter 2

Chanel and Tasia looked at Chresanto in shock.

"HOW CAN U NOT FUCKING KNOW!" CHANEL yelled as Alx tugged on her blazer.

"Mommy... " Alx said whipping his eyes.

Chanel stopped and looked down at Alx giving a fake smile.

"Whats wrong baby..."

"MY tummy hurt and I'm sleepy..."

"oh okay We was just about to leave Daddy so He can Get some rest..." She said picking him up.

"NO, I will take him Mrs. August. Ya have things to talk about. " Tasia said as She got up and took Alx from Chanel arms.

"Bye Daddy. Bye Mommy." Alx said waving bye.

Chanel closed the curtain and her smile went away fast. She walked over to Chresanto.

"Babe...." But a smack interrupted him. He held his face and looked at her.

"You raped my child." Chanel said staring at him as tears fled down her face. "I will press charges on you. "

"What! I didn't know that was my fucking daughter! Bad enough I got shot shit."

"Oh so you think I'm suppose to feel bad? She probably shot you because you raped her and ran away to find me and Alx! "

"FUCK THAT. I WOULD NEVER TOUCH MY DAUGHTER PURPOSELY."

"PURPOSELY CHRES? HOW ABOUT NEVER TOUCHING HER PERIOD." 

------

Chresanto sat up and sucked his teeth as He ignored Chanel. Chanel then grabbed her jacket and left the room. Chresanto and Chanel been together since they were 14 years old. Decided to have Haley at 16 and Alx at 27 . They finally got married at 30 . And it's only been 2 years. 

Haley was his little girl and knowing He enjoyed her sex makes him feel sick. Sick to the stomach and all over. --

Tasia tucks Alx into bed and Alx closes his eyes and begans to fall asleep. Tasia kissed him goodnight and walked out the room. She turned off his lights and left his nightlight on. 

Tasia walks down the stairs and into the livingroom and Haley sat there.

"Girl.... " Tasia said as She picked up the dust sweeper.

"What?" Haley said as She got up and walked towards Tasia.

"Sit the fuck down Haley. Before I whoop your ass."

Tasia said putting her guard up.

"Fine. Can you get me Kool aid please.....alot.. " Haley said sitting down.

Tasia went inside the kitchen and opened the fridge. She then closed it and Haley was behind the door.

"Tasia I will get it. "

Haley took the cup and the pitch of kool aid. Then thrown the Kool aid on Tasia.

"Why the fuck! "

"YOU can't hit me. Or you will be fired bitch. But I will clean it up for you...."

Haley took the napkins and wiped down Tasia dress. Then her legs. "You have some nice legs..."

"Haley move. " Tasia said pushing her.

Then Haley tripped her leaving Tasia on the ground. She crawled on top of Tasia and forcefully put her hands in Tasia dress touching her vagina.