Chapter 11

The Tape Part 1

11:30 a.m.

Friday December 10th 2013

Hailey woke up putting on her slippers. Two weeks the Tape has been gone and she realized all of her shenanigans didn't phase anybody any more. Her tricks, were like dust ; Her threats, were just words being exchanged. She needed something new and she is craving for people to fear her. Chresanto beat her the other day and Chanel aloud him to. So he really got all his anger out on her and bruised her up pretty badly.

Harmonie and Music laughs at her along with Alx, so Hailey has no one on her side. Tasia ignores her orders but follows the rest orders. Hailey is like a ghost around the house even though she isn't. Chanel still doesn't know what happened between her and the others. So Hailey had enough and she was planning on hitting where it hurts with the others even her own mother. 

So Hailey decided to get camera's everywhere, watching every body moves. She see's when Chresanto and Chanel having sex. She see where Harmonie takes a shower, she see Tasia touching herself when Music wet the bed and also when Music have this little diary of unknown secrets abou the family.

Hailey figures a plan to get to Music's diary of hidden dirty secrets. So she knows everyone schedule just about. When Tasia goes around cleaning, when Chresanto bring in patients and all. So now is the chance, especially when everyone is sleeping except for Tasia, who is currently cooking. 

"When they smell the food that's when they all wake up. I can not let that happen." Hailey said slightly opening her door. "I need better plans."

Hailey opens her door and walks down the hall. She starts to smell the food and she quickly opens the window to let it air out so no one can wake up. Hailey walk down the steps and she enters the kitchen.

"I'm awake hoe." Hailey said smiling.

Just like before, Tasia doesn't acknowledges Hailey. So Hailey does something that will ever scare Tasia. Hailey walks up to her and stabs Tasia in her back and covers her mouth so her screaming can not echoe and wake the others.

"Bet you didn't think i would go this far, did you?" Hailey smiled. 

Then Tasia passed out because her body went into shock. Hailey wipes the knife and she whispered in Tasia ear 

Fear me Tasia... because no one can save you from me.

Then she put the knife back and ran upstairs queitly. She went down the opposite direction in the hall from her room to go inside Harmonie and Music room. She walked inside and Harmonie was fast asleep but Music wasn't. She heard the door open and quickly turned around while Hailey ran to the other side where she can not be seen.

Music was aware now. She got up to close the door and she looked around. Soon as she turned around Hailey was right there. Music tried screaming for Harmomie to wake up but Hailey grabbed her and started choking her. Hailey whispered 

Fear me Music... because no one can save you from me.

Then Music passed out from lack of oxygen. She dragged Music back to her bed and put her covers on her to make it seem like she was sleeping. Then Hailey started looking for her Diary. She looked ontop of the shelves and then under her pillow. No where to be found.

"Think." Hailey whispered.

Then she looked over to Harmonie side where there were books. She walked over and seen it. She grabbed it and headed to the door. She took out her rag and wiped the doorknob and opened it with the rag. Then stepped out doing the same thing.