Chapter 9

Harmonie and Music is in their guest room and Harmonie goes to the TV and put in the tape. Harmonie sees Chresanto and Tasia again fucking and Music Walks over to see.

"What are they doing?" Music asked into the video.

"Um. He's sharpening his pencil. His own pencil. Not a regular pencil. " Harmonie said clicking off the TV.

Harmonie took out the tape and hid it in the wall behind her bed.

"You tell No one." Harmonie said to Music and Music nods her head.

--

Haley runs down the basement stairs and runs into the room where the tape was. She seen a letter on the TV and she snatched it off.

Come get this Tape... that's if you know where it is haha..

"It's gone..." Haley said as She looked around.

Then Haley left the basement and anger built-up inside of her. Her fist clenched together and her teeth clenched. No one was going to mess up her plans. 

"I'm feeling horny.." Haley said.  Then She went up the stairs and walked into Chresanto's office. He was sleep. She smiled and went up stairs to her room.

Alx was in there looking under her bed and Haley grabbed his leg and dragged him.

"What the fuck you think you're doing?" Haley said kicking him.

"I Know you have more toys. I want them! "

Haley pushed Alx and Alx fell on to the floor hard. The sound made Chanel run into the room.

"Alx sweety are you okay ?" Chanel said helping him up.

"No. Haley was suppose to give me action figures ." Alx said looking at Haley.

"Wait. What? What for?" Chanel said looking at Haley.

Haley looked at Alx as a evil smirk grew across his face. Haley created a monster in disguise. She knows He will be able to take advantage of what happened the other day.

"Here Alx." Haley said giving him a power ranger.

Alx snatched the power ranger and then spoke up.

"I helped clean under her bed.  That's why mommy. No need to worry." Alx said as He smiled at Chanel.

Chanel smiled and hugged Alx and left. Then Haley slapped the shit out of Alx and He fell to the floor again. This time Haley closed the door and locked it.

"You try that again and watch what I do to you. " Haley said over him.

Alx looked up frightened and a tear fell from his eye. Then Haley snatched the power ranger and broke it in half in front of Alx face.  Alx eyes grew into shock and He cried harder. Then Haley grabbed his collar and brung him up into the air.

"Don't say shit. You still going to do what I am going to tell you to do. Got that? " Haley said throwing him on the floor.

Haley went to her closet and brung out the handcuffs, duct tape , and vibrator and lubricant gel and looked at Alx.

"Shut it. You haven't seen any of this and go beg mommy to take you to the park. Before I whoop your ass. " Haley demanded.

Then Alx got up open the door and ran to the hall to go get Chanel to take him to the park. Finally 6 minutes later Chanel leaves and Harmonie and Music went to the store with Tasia.  Which means Haley and Chresanto is left in the house.

She walked down the hall and went into her parents room where Chresanto was sleeping. She walked inside and quietly closed the door and locked it.

She walked over and hand cuffed him to the head boards and slapped him.

"Haley?" Chresanto said unaware What's about to happen.

"Everyone is gone. So let's begin." Haley said climbing on top of him.

"Look here bitch,  I am not about to do this shit. You HEAR? " Chresanto yelled.

"You better. Or I will go to the authorities and tell them you raped me. Regardless of the situation because I'M still a minor. "Haley smiled.

Chresanto didn't want to do it. But He was going to go to jail for something He didn't mean to do.

"Damn." Chresanto said putting his head back.

Then Hailey smiled and unzipped his pants.  She pulled out the vibrator and put it on Chresanto's dick.

Chresanto didn't want to like it. But But it felt good and then Hailey started giving head. It was marvellous. More then Tasia's and Chanel's.  He just closed his eyes and decided not to open them. Then He felt Hailey sit on his dick and started to ride him and She moaned.

"Ughhh. Shit." Hailey moaned riding faster with a stroke.

Chresanto sat there taking it all in about to cum and He got red. Then He yelled.

"I'M about to fucking cum !!! SHITTTT! " Chresanto said Cumming and then Hailey cummed but kept going which made Chresanto love it more because He kept busting nuts. Then Finally Hailey found her G-Spot and kept riding and Chresanto kept Busting.

Then Finally Hailey orgasmed and fell off of Chresanto weak. She was shaking holding her clit. 

"Told you. I can make you have the best sex. " Then Hailey knocked out Chresanto.