Chapter 6

Alx was in the the kitchen playing with his Transformers and Tasia and Chresanto was coming up in the drive way. Alx was suppose to be in bed. He turned off the light and hid behind the counter.  Chresanto unlocked the door and Tasia was coming in first. Chresanto came behind locking the door and kissing Tasia. Alx couldn't see but He can hear all of it.

"Never tried Kitchen sex." Tasia said. "Is Chanel home? "

"No. She went to go pick up her bestfriend daughters Harmonie and Music. "

"How old is they?   "

"Music is 7 , Harmonie is 14. "

".... but never mind all of that.  I want to fuck in the kitchen." Tasia said gripping Chresanto. 

"Round 2 ? Let's go."

Then Alx grabbed his toys and opened the cabinet and climbed under the sink and closed the door. Then the light turned on and Alx heard moaning. He tried to sleep through it but it was to loud. 

"Chresanto fuck my tight pussy. " Tasia said gripping the table.

Alx cried and couldn't take any more. He dashed out the cabinet leaving his toys running upstairs.

Chresanto stopped and Tasia covering herself. Chresanto pulled up his pants and by the time He got upstairs Alx already locked the door.

"Alx! Alx! " Chresanto said banging on his door.

"You're both whores! " Alx screamed.

Alx was to smart for his age. Since He lives around a lot of problems and drama,  he's know more then an average kid. Since Haley taught him things, Chresanto gives advice, and Chanel and Tasia talks about girls. He brings it all in and stores it.

"I'm a what?! " Chresanto screamed.

Then Alx cries more.

"Wow dad. "

The sound of Haley voice scares Chresanto and makes him turns around.

"At a time like this you sleep with Tasia. The house keeper? " Haley laughs.

"Go to your room."

"make me Daddy. " Haley smiles.

Then Haley falls to the ground as Tasia was behind her. Tasia knocked her out.

"We are in big trouble . Both of them knows. Haley might open her mouth. "

Chresanto now feels like the world is on his shoulders.