Chapter 5

Haley runs back into the room with Alx.

"Look bitch I want my action figures. " Alx said folding his arms. 

Haley then went under her bed and pulled out Action figures for Alx. Only 4 boxes though. Alx eyes lightens up and He tries grabbing. But She gave him 2.

"What you doing hoe."

"Watch your fucking mouth Alx. " Haley said. "You get these other two if you take Tasia's phone. But before you do remember the pass code."

"I'm only 6. "

"If you want Bumblebee and Sideswipe you better do it." Haley said putting them up.

Alx gets up from the bed and creeps out the door. Then He leaves.

----

Tasia is in her room. She puts down her phone and fixes her hair. Alx cracks the door open and a creeping sound erupts Tasia. She turns around and Alx hides in the hallway garbage. Tasia Walks over and opens her door and seen nobody. She ignores it and while walking to her closet Alx gets out. He runs in the room and goes under her bed quietly. She turns around again, and notices her door open.

"The hell." Tasia said. Now she's bothered.

She Closes her door and locks it. Then her phone buzzed and Alx payed close attention. 

The code was 6190 . He made sure He remembered it too. Then Tasia started getting undress for her shower and Alx covers his eyes. Then She Walks into the bathroom and closes the door. Then Alx dashed out and grabbed the phone. He unlocks the door and runs down the hall into HALEY room.

"Got it.! " He said throwing it. "Now give me my shit bitch"

----

Chresanto sits on the park bench and sees Tasia walking towards him. He smiles and She sits next to him.

"Sorry. I couldn't find my phone Chresanto. " Tasia said. "Explain What happened to you. "

"She tried finger fucking me. "

"How did you let that happen?" Chresanto said.

"Are you serious?" Tasia said looking at him. "Your Aliby is you thought She was me. So that's why you let her do it? " 

Chresanto took his hands out his pockets and sat up. He then looked at Tasia as She looked at him.

"I've been wanting to fuck you for the longest. Tasia. " Chresanto said facing Tasia. He then touched Tasia leg and rubbed it. 

Tasia is uncomfortable. She removes his hand and She turns the other way. She looks up and seen the Moon shine bright with the stars. 

Then Chresanto pulls her close and breathes on her neck, slipping his hands in her pants. Tasia didn't want to do this, but She wanted to fuck Chresanto too and now is the chance. So She turns around and kiss him. She sits on him kissing him. He kisses back. Then He starts finger Fucking her in the park.

Little did they know Miss little Haley was on the swing set. Dressed in black and camouflage. They didn't see her. She was recording them. Detail by detail. How Tasia undressed. How Chresanto licked her breasts. How they fucked. Everything. Then She got up and ran away back home.