Chapter 3

Tasia then kicked Haley off. Haley flew to the door and then hit her head. Alx crept down the steps to see What was going on and Tasia ran over to Haley beating her with a broomstick. Alx eyes opened in fear and ran down the steps standing in the hall in clear view. Then the doors opened and Chanel came in and Alx ran behind a wall peeping.

"TASIA GET OFF MY DAUGHTER! " Chaaid kicking Tasia off Haley.

"THAT BITCH SEXUAL ASSAULTED ME!"

"Mama.. " Haley said getting up in tears. "She hit me. She hit me because I accidentally spilled Kool aid on her uniform. Mama I'm scared from daddy raping me. I'm scared now period. And not only that Alx seen every thing..."

"WHAT! She probably shot Chresanto and fucked him her damn self! "

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TASIA !" Chanel said cutting her off. "ALX! ALX! " 

Alx then slowly walked from behind the wall with his teddy bear. He then seen Tasia.

"She beat up Haley! " Alx screamed as He ran to Haley. 

Tasia eyes widened and She then smiled. She dropped the broom and then looked at Chanel.

"We go way back Chanel. Way back to kindergarten. You know when I'm lying and when I'm telling the truth. This is bullshit. But I do not need this shit to He fucking honest.. fuck you and This crazy ass bitch you call a daughter. " Tasia said walking up the steps to get her stuff packed ready to go. 

Chanel then grabbed Alx hand and Haley to take them in Haley room. She sat Alx down on Haley bed and tucked him in. Then Haley went and followed sleeping next to her brother.

"goodnight. " Chanel said and She closed the door. 

Chanel walked down the hall to Tasia room and opened the door. And Tasia turned around.

"Leave tomorrow. Not tonight. it's not safe." Chanel said.

"Oh now you give a fuck?"

"Seriously tay."

"Whatever . fine."

----

"Hey. Alx. You know What you should do for me? "

" What?."

Haley got up and locked the door and back on the bed and removed her pants and under wear. She opened her legs.

"Lick this and I will give you a whole thing of action figures.. you have to really lick really hard. Like it's candy until I tell you stop. "

"Haley.. "

"just do it! Or No action figures! "

"OK......"

-----

-Next Morning-

Haley Walks down the stairs and Alx follows. Alx face was stale. Haley makes it down the stares and see Tasia leaving. Alx runs to Tasia and hugs her leg.

"Dont Leave me Tay Tay.. " He said as a tear fell.

"What's wrong? And I promise I will stay." Tasia said going to his height as She crouched down.

"That's enough." Haley said as She rolled her eyes at Tasia. "Leave him alone."

"You know What I will stay any ways. Just for Alx. You're an nasty bitch. "

"Thanks. " Haley said grabbing Alx hand walking away.

Alx looked desperately at Tasia for help. But there wasn't nothing She can do. Haley pulled Alx in the kitchen.

"Look here. You dont say anything about What We do. You hear? "

"What about my action -"

"No. You're not getting shit just for all of that. "

"I'M SORRY HALEY." Alx screamed about to cry.

"FINE." Haley said. She got up and walked away from Alx. 

Haley started going up the stairs and seen Tasia in the Hall way and slapped her ass.

"Hey babe."

"BITCH! " Tasia said turning around pushing Haley on the ground.

Haley fell and then opened her legs. She looked at Tasia and Haley was wet.

"You make me wet.. " Haley said sticking her hand in her underwear and finger fucking herself. 

Tasia turned around walking away and Haley licked her fingers and got up. She ran to Tasia and tackled her to the ground.

"Make breakfast. Bitch ." Haley said getting up.