Chapter 10

Music walked inside Alx room and sees Alx on his bed laying there quietly. Music hopped on his bed and gave him a king sized snicker bar she made Tasia buy for her. 

"What's wrong Alx?" Music said eating her snicker bar.

"Hailey again.." Alx said sitting up grabbing his snicker bar.

"What she do?"

"Something bad to me. Very bad Music." Alx said taking a bite.

"Did she touch you? My momma always told me if anybody touch me and i don't like it, is to tell her. So you should tell your momma if she's doing anything to hurt you." 

Music jumped off his bed and grabbed Alx hand and now they was standing up in the middle of his floor.

"Did she touch you here?" Music said pointing at his private area.

"No. She made me ..... " Alx stopped and whispered it to Music ear.

"Man you gotta tell your mommy. i would tell my mommy Alx. Better safe then sorry." Music said while walking out the door into the hallway.

--

Harmonie was sitting on the couch on her IPhone scrolling through her twitter feed and seen how much people was talking about Beyonces new album. It was aggravating her, so she logged off and planned on going upstairs. 

"Where are you going?" Hailey said popping up in front of her.

"In my room. Move-" 

Then Harmonie ended up on the floor by a simple leg drop. Harmonie reflex made her get up quickly, putting up her guard.

"I know you have the tape Harmonie. Just hand it over." Hailey said walking towards her.

"What tape? I don't know what you are talking about Hailey." Harmonie said smiling.

"You know. So i don't have to explain. If you do not give me back the tape , I will-"

"Will what? Kill me? Kill my sister? Destroy my life?" Harmonie fired back cutting Hailey off. "I've dealt with bitches like you."

"So we have a hero now huh?" Hailey said laughing sarcastically.

"No, Hailey. I'm not. I'm just another victim who you fail to put fear into. Because i am not afraid to do half the shit you do to your family and other people back to you." Harmonie pushed  Hailey out her personal space. "So go ahead. Because I will always be a step ahead of you Hailey."

Harmonie pushed Hailey as Hailey face grew into hatred. Hailey wanted Harmonie gone, just because she couldn't get to Harmonie like she did Tasia, Alx, and Chresanto. She watched Harmonie go up the stairs. Then she got an idea.

Music. She might know where that tape at with Chresanto and Tasia. Alx just has to get it out of her and he will share it with me and i can get it back. Maybe my plans aren't fucked up like i thought. Smart girl. 

Hailey smiled evily and turned around heading to the kitchen.