The odd gift

The sight I saw once in general population was truly unique. I was scared but deep down I felt like I was home, I was with monsters like myself.
Upon walking through the doors as the cuffs were taken off as the guards and Marty quickly retreated.
The first to greet me was a little girl she walked up to me as everyone backed away from her in fear.
When she reached me she said "Hi I'm Joanna"
I replied "Hi I am kyle" she pulled something from behind her back and extending her hands as if giving me a gift and it was a truly scary, but deep down I loved the gift.
In her hands lay a human heart.
I took the gift as she said "I don't like Anyone but I like you" she said as blood dripped from her hands "but you don't know me" I replied " I know but it feels like we have known each other for eternity"she said with a smile
A man began laughing at what she said before saying "we are scared of this little brat? Hahaha how puny" she stared at him with a emotionless face and reached up her hand and he began to scream as if in pain. Then his chest bursted open as blood flew everywhere and his heart flew into her hand.
I stared in shock as she squeezed his heart pushing it hollow before tossing it on the floor.
She turned to me smiling then said "I will be going now it was nice to meet someone so perfect" then she walked off.

everyone went back to fighting each other.
I made my way to a corner and put my head in my knees crying as i try to fight Jimmy back.

I hear two men saying something to someone to my left as I hear a girl scream "please leave me alone I beg of you"

***I RAISE MY HEAD LOOKING AT THE COMMOTION AND SEE A SLEIGHT THAT  BRINGS THE ONE I FEAR OUT***