Chapter 25

{} Shadows POV {}

Vic and I had flushed our blades down the toilet, and I was back in bed.

Everyone that lives in this house was basically making sure that I was on bed rest.

Blade was cuddled in bed with me.

We were quietly listening to music while talking. His left arm was under my body while my head rested on his chest. His right arm was protectively wrapped around my waist while we talked.

"When was the last time you've been in a relationship?" He suddenly asked after we finished laughing about something he said.

"I-I've never been in a serious relationship." I said as my heart picked up speed.

"So you've never been on a date, never had your first kiss, anything like that?" He asked.

"N-no." I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Would you want to go on a date with me?" He confidently asked.

"You want to go on a date with me? Are you sure?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" He pulled away a little to look at me.

"I'm ugly and fat and-" he cut me off.

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked.

"I said I'm ugly and fat?" I slowly said, almost in question form.

"Yeah. I heard you. I just can't believe you feel this way about yourself. You're not fat. You're not particularly skin and bones, which you don't need to be, but you're seriously not fat. And you're stunningly gorgeous. You're curves add to that beauty." He explained. "So again, will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes." I smiled.

He smiled brightly. "What's your dream date?"

I giggled at him. "I'm not sure. I don't like fancy things, though. I'm more of a 'let's go out for pizza and maybe a good comedy movie' kind of girl."

"Cool. So-" he was cut off by the bedroom door slamming open.

Faith stood there with a smirk plastered on her face.

"You and I have some talking to do." She pointed at me.

I gave Blade a look and he unwrapped himself from me.

"I'll give you girls some alone time." He chuckled. "I'll talk to you later, yeah?"

I nodded and he sent me a wink before heading out.

"So, first off, we're going to talk about what happened today." She sat down in the bed.

"Did, uh..." I trailed off, not knowing how to ask her.

"Kellin told me. Can you show me?" She softly asked.

I nodded. "Please don't rush me or hate me. They gave me some pain medicine but it still fucking hurts."

"I won't and I couldn't." She gave me a small smile.

I slowly lifted my shirt from my body before rolling it up.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there." Was all she said.

"I know you would have been if you could have been." I assured her.

"Okay now, to lighten the mood, you and Blade were cuddled really close." She smirked.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I'm sure it was visible.

"Holy shit! You like him so much!" She squealed. 

I chuckled and looked down. "He uh, he asked me out on a date."

"Oh fuck! You're kidding me! Shit, he likes you back! I have to tell everyone!" With that she jumped up and ran down the stairs, yelling about how she has news about Shade.

I heard her voice saying things I couldn't make out, before pairs of feet rushed up the stairs.

Vic, Andy, Mike, Nick, and CC bursted into my room.

"How did he do it?!" Andy smiled excitedly and sat himself on my bed.

"Hello to you, too." I laughed before giving an answer. "He asked when my last relationship was and I told him I had never had a real one. Then, he just suddenly asked if I would go on a date with him. I said yes, and he asked me what my dream date was. I told him going for pizza and then maybe a comedy movie. Then Faith got here. And he may or may not have winked at me..." I blushed at each word.

Nick and CC squealed while Mike and Vic smirked and laughed. Andy suddenly got serious on me.

"Do I need to be having the talk with you?" He asked cautiously.

"Fuck, no! I'm 13, I don't care how horny that little shit gets, he has a hand." I sassed, even though I found it a little weird that they acted as if we were already dating,

They all laughed and howled at my comment.

"I- I can't even!" Mike loudly laughed.

"I'm not that funny, guys." I chuckled at them.

"It's just, you look so damn innocent and then you go and say something like that!" Vic continued to laugh.

"What are you guys laughing about so hard in here?" I looked up and saw everyone else coming into my room.

"Let me ask the question again because its not funny unless you say it the same way." Andy calmed down.

"Do I need to be giving you the talk?" He raised an eyebrow with a small smile.

"Fuck no! I'm 13, I don't care how horny that little shit gets, he has a hand." I said it the same way as before.

The other guys laughed almost as hard and Blade glared at me.

"You suck." He said.

"And you swallow." I finished the sentence.

I smiled a little at my own comment.

"Now, can we go eat something? I'm kind of hungry." I admitted.

"Yeah let's go. What do you want to eat?" Ashley asked me.

"Hot pockets." I told him.

"Okay we can go to the store and pick some up." Justin said.

"Can I come with?" I raised an eyebrow.

He glanced at all the others and they had a conversation with their eyes.

"Um, I'm not sure if that's a good idea." Andy told me.

"It will be good for me to try to get used to walking around. Besides, what's the worst that can happen? I get sore and have someone give me a piggy back ride?" I persuaded.

"She's kinda right." Gabe agreed.