Chapter 32

{} Shadows POV {}

When I woke up the next morning, I could feel multiple bodies in my bed.

From last night, I remember Vic coming over and holding me tight while I cried. He told me how it would be okay, and that everyone is here for me. He reminded me that they all love me, and he kept saying things that made me feel a little bit okay until I fell asleep.

I could hear steady breathing, indicating that people were still asleep.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was still in Vic's arms. Blade was sleeping beside him, holding my left hand.

Ashley wasn't there, but there was a dent in the blankets that told me he had recently gotten up.

I gently took my hand away from Blades, stopping my motion after he squirmed a bit.

After my hand was released, I slowly rolled out of Vic's comfort.

I went to rub my eyes, but immediately stopped as I felt the pain from crying so much.

I quietly stood up from the bed and tip toed over to the door.

I opened it and stepped out, before looking up.

All of the guys were sitting in the hallway with Faith, talking.

I closer the door behind me, making everyone look up.

Faith immediately jumped up and pulled me into a hug.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her tightly, squeezing my eyes shut.

"I love you." She simply stated.

"I love you too." I replied as she let me go.

"Don't ever scare us like that again." Andy said as he approached me.

"I'm sorry guys. It's just... If you go on Twitter and look at the pictures from the date, it's really bad. There wasn't a single nice comment about me. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but I can't help it. And then I was thinking about what my life used to be like. And then I was pointing out all of my flaws in the mirror, and I just fell apart from there. It just all added up at once, concluding in a mental breakdown." I explained.

"I think we need a group hug." CC said sadly.

We all agreed before we kind of just wrapped our arms around the closest people to us. My left arm was around Andy, my right one around Faith.

"I love all of you guys. So much." I told them.

"We love you too." They said at different times.

"If you ever even start to feel this way again, please talk to one of us. Any of us, because none of us want to see you like that again." Nick said.

I nodded with a sad smile and turned to the door that had just opened.

The two guys had tired, yet worried looks attached to their faces.

"Shadow, can I talk to you?" Blade asked nervously.

I nodded with furrowed eyebrows before following him back into my room, where he shut the door behind us.

"Last night... Did making you my girlfriend have anything to do with all of this?" He asked.

My eyes widened. "Of course not. It was just fans hating on me. They would have done it whether you asked me or not. They would have found something to hate even if I never left the house yesterday. Don't blame it on yourself." I promised.

"Okay. One more thing. You promise you never did it on your wrists?" He glanced down at them.

I crossed a couple fingers behind my back. "I promise. If I did, you would have gotten it out it me by now."

"Then what's that blood stain?" He pointed to my other arm.

I saw that there was a red dot on the inner sleeve. I squeezed my other fingers together tighter before answering. "It was just a scratch I had got when I was in the bathroom last night. There's a small nail that sticks out in the doorway and it got me when I reached for the light switch."

He studied my eyes for a moment before nodding. "Okay."

I stared up at him for a moment before wrapping my arms around his torso, because I'm so short.

He immediately wrapped his around me in response, and we stayed like that for a while. "Please don't ever do that again. I don't know what I would do with myself if you got hurt."

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I felt another tear fall, guilt building up inside.

He pulled back and I saw a couple of his own tears on his face.

He put his hands under my arms and lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist in response.

He adjusted his arms so they were holding me up, before leaning in for a kiss.

My eyes closed as our lips moved together, his cold lip ring adding to the sensation. I could feel his tears mix with mine as they ran over the edge of our lips.

After our lips parted, I barried my head into his neck.

"I'm going to help you. I promise." He whispered before setting me down.

He lifted my head up, since I was staring at the ground, and wiped the tears away with the pad of his thumbs, and I reached up to do the same to him.

"Aww."

"I know this is kind of a sad moment but they're so adorable."

"Right?"

"Agreed."

"Shade is so real."

We turned our heads and dropped out arms to see that the door was open and everyone was peaking in.

"Guys?" I asked after a moment. "I know this isn't something that you guys are going to just blow off, but can we not talk about it? I get it if you want to send me back now or anything, I just don't want to talk about it." I admitted.

"Are you kidding me?" Andy asked me.

"Uh, no?" I looked at him strangely.

"I get it if you don't want to talk about it, and you're damn right we aren't going to blow it off, but we are not taking you back. That thought hasn't crossed any of our minds a single time and it never will. Got it?" He looked at me sternly.

I nodded sheepishly and he continued.

"To answer your question, it doesn't have to be something we'll talk about as long as you are willing to come to one of us before anything like this happens again." He told me.

"I promise." This time, my hands were in view, none of my fingers wrapped around another.